The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma's Engaged!?!?!?!

I agree with you, I think they have nothing in comom

rupert is shy, quiet, low maintance, not very well spoken ( always says um, um, yeah, yeah ) alot

emma is high maintance ( in good way) sophisticated, loves to gossip according to dan, very inteligent

I think if emma & rupert hadn't met in the hp movies, they wouldn't be friends at all if they met later on.

Emma has also said that Rupert has a amazing sense of humour and that no one makes her laugh as much as he does. Now i am not saying that they are together but i don't think there is anything in their personalities that would suggest that they can't be together.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think rupert and emma would be great together, and they have been seen together alot lately. plus emma said she needed a "ron-type" guy in her life, and thats rupert def. cause he's just like Ron. so i think they are secretly dating. :excited:

"they have been seen together alot lately"? LOL What? Emma was seen at Oxford since her return to England from LA. I don't think Rupert was there these days.

Rupert was seen at dinner near Emma's flat means NOTHING if you're not a hardcore R/E fan. Even if they were dinner together, they could still be freinds but not date at all. God doesn't forbid two co-stars being freinds, does he? :rolleyes:

Emma had said so many times that she had NOTHING for Dan or Rupert more than brothers and sisters. Why some fans still put their own fangirl fantasy dreams onto Emma? It's so annoying!

Remember they're real person, they're actors. They're NOT your Ron and Hermione in real life. If you ship real person, please go to the special shipper thread to discuss or debate please.

Edited by shiningmoment

I'm very sorry but this entire R/E shipping IMO just comes from R/Hr shippers who want it to happen in reality bc besides a few nice quotes about each other and being nice to each other, nothing has ever been seen. and since they are co-stars and don't dislike each other....what's odd about that? I honestly can't tell you what makes people think they are having an affair...tumblr especially seems to be full of this stuff and it just baffles me.

Natalie Portman just said something along the lines of being in Love is when you find that you are sexually attracted to your best friend. Who knows maybe Rupert and Emma find themselves more suited these days than when they were kids. Also it was reported that Rupert said he's now ready for a serious girlfriend now that filming HP is over and he has time. This around the time that Emma finds herself single and saying she makes a rubbish girlfriend due to work and school and not having time to devote to a relationship something that Rupert would understand being in the business himself. Who knows.

Emma just said she's HAPPY being single right now so as fans, we should respect her feeling and stop all these baseless speculation until she said something official, like Natalie let us know she's getting married at the right time.

Emma will have many more male co-stars in future and they will compliment each other during promotion time, just like what trio are doing right now. So does that mean we should link her with every male co-star she's cooperated? How ridiculous.

I don't care if you discuss R/E(or whatever RPS) at shipper threads but don't do that at this section. Fans who like RPS should know that NOT EVERY Emma fans would love to hook her up with her co-stars, thanks.

This topic was just a joke I made in response to Emma's joke during her Regis and Kelly interview. I'm surprised that it's turned into a debate. Keep it on the shipping forums, guys.

This topic was just a joke I made in response to Emma's joke during her Regis and Kelly interview. I'm surprised that it's turned into a debate. Keep it on the shipping forums, guys.

What's even better is that you have a lot of people complaining that we should respect Emma's privacy, and not discuss her love life in one thread. Now you mention Rupert and it's like, "Shippers of the world unite! We have liftoff!" :rolleyes:

And yes, sarcasm and humor are lost on some in this forum.

What's even better is that you have a lot of people complaining that we should respect Emma's privacy, and not discuss her love life in one thread. Now you mention Rupert and it's like, "Shippers of the world unite! We have liftoff!" :rolleyes:

And yes, sarcasm and humor are lost on some in this forum.

Good stuff. It's as if the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. And per your sarcasm comment; I wish I were a graphic designer because I would definitely design a sarcasm font. Everyone calls for such a font and I'm really surprised some smart a** hasn't come up with it. :P

Emma just said she's HAPPY being single right now so as fans, we should respect her feeling and stop all these baseless speculation until she said something official, like Natalie let us know she's getting married at the right time.

Emma will have many more male co-stars in future and they will compliment each other during promotion time, just like what trio are doing right now. So does that mean we should link her with every male co-star she's cooperated? How ridiculous.

I don't care if you discuss R/E(or whatever RPS) at shipper threads but don't do that at this section. Fans who like RPS should know that NOT EVERY Emma fans would love to hook her up with her co-stars, thanks.

could she be a lesbo?

she wasn't joking, she really was engaged. She is probably 2 months preggie now.

Well she has mentioned several times about how she wants Ron and Hermione to have ginger haired babies together :P

I am now imagining Emma accidentally being hit on the head and her waking up fulling believing that she is Hermione Granger :D

Well she has mentioned several times about how she wants Ron and Hermione to have ginger haired babies together :P

I am now imagining Emma accidentally being hit on the head and her waking up fulling believing that she is Hermione Granger :D

i think they are secretly married. i think they have kids that are hiding in the basement somewhere.

i think they are secretly married. i think they have kids that are hiding in the basement somewhere.

I think you need some therapy for your paranoia.

So sorry she is EMMA WATSON not Hermione Granger in real life so she couldn't fulfil your wishful imagination lol.

could she be a lesbo?

LOL at all these baseless speculation.

Whether she's single or lesbo or having a secret boyfreind, this is her PRIVATE life and none of our business. If she doesn't reveal it in public or we haven't some obvious candid photos like the ones of she and Jay kissing on set, all these speculation is totally bullshit imo.

Edited by shiningmoment
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...