The Emma-Watson.net Forum

ARCHICAD 21 GRAPHIC OVERRIDE ISSUE

Hi,

If I make a new Graphic Override for Walls using a rule that uses the Composite the wall is made with, it does not work.

If I do the same for Slabs or Columns but not using their Composite it does work. Pre AC21 Graphic Overrides that I had set up in AC20 and uses the Wall's Composite they do work on the Walls but if I add a new rule (which uses the walls composite) then the new Rule will not work. If I duplicate a previous rule that works the new rule based off the duplicated rule, does not work If I make a new rule from scratch it still does not work?

Please help. 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

Thanks!

Hi,

If I make a new Graphic Override for Walls using a rule that uses the Composite the wall is made with, it does not work.
If I do the same for Slabs or Columns but not using their Composite it does work. Pre AC21 Graphic Overrides that I had set up in AC20 and uses the Wall's Composite they do work on the Walls but if I add a new rule (which uses the walls composite) then the new Rule will not work. If I duplicate a previous rule that works the new rule based off the duplicated rule, does not work If I make a new rule from scratch it still does not work?

Please help. 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

Thanks!

Hi

this is a emma watson forum to talk about well emma watson( fashion, book club, films). it's best to post this on a technical forum, like

https://www.tenforums.com/