The Emma-Watson.net Forum

is it just me, or are you guys tearing up when you watch old interiews of Emma, Dan and Rupert?

this one got to me, for some reason, im bwaling like a baby!!!!!! and i love how she always said "UM" alot! haha.

also this one too...

im tearing up. omg.

:(:(:(:( anyone else feel this wayy!?!?!

Edited by Rathbone*Grint

I'm feeling ya Rathbone. You look back at how much they've changed and how far they've come as well as how far the stories have come. It makes you kinda sad and makes you nostalgic for the "old days". It's a good time to reminisce about it all. Watching these old vids it's difficult to believe that they're the same people.

The actors have had plenty of time to deal with this and move on as they wrapped shooting back in the summer. But for the fans we're just now coming to terms with the end what with this movie and then the FINAL movie next year. But you gotta give yourself this time to feel this and enjoy and appreciate the journey.

Wow, it seems like only yesterday....

It's wonderful to look at Emma and how she was back then, and think about how we have all watched this very cute and sweet young girl grow into the beautiful young woman she is today.

this one made me laugh though...

BECAUSE IM WORTH IT! lol so cute.

I wish we had more of that interview. Just that clip they replayed is all I've ever seen.

Wow, it seems like only yesterday....

In some ways it seems like yesterday. In some ways it seems like such a long time ago.

In some ways it seems like yesterday. In some ways it seems like such a long time ago.

I see what you mean, perhaps it's my age :P

So much has happened for Emma in the best part of a decade, and we have seen her grow into the person she is today... it seems to have gone by so quickly. Perhaps it's because we are nearing the end of the movies and I don't want it to end, it's been brilliant and fun.... although I will always support Emma after HP.

• 13 years later...
  • 1 month later...