The Emma-Watson.net Forum

My Photographs

I don't claim to be an expert photographer and don't have a top of the range camera (although still pretty decent) but people have said some good things about some of my photo's and I love taking them, so I am going to start sharing them from various trips I have made over the years.

This first lot are a selection from holidays in and around Lake Garda in Italy in 2006 and 2007... It is a beautifully stunning place with some amazing scenery, it is one of those places that you really must visit for yourselves as these photograpghs really don't do it enough justice.

^^ Thanks :)

The next lot I am going to post are from a holiday in Ireland in 2007. We stayed in Kilkee in County Clare. Ireland is a wonderful place with some beautiful scenery, I love the country in general and have been back several times since, though only to Dublin (those photographs will be my next lot)

^^^ wow, that looks brilliant, thanks!

I thought I would post something a little different now, I took these on a trip to the Bioparc Zoo while I was on holiday in Valencia in August...

^^ Thanks.

More from Valencia, this time from L'Oceanografic, the biggest marine complex in Europe, this place was amazing, it was bigger than the zoo and a great day out which was capped off by a superb Dolphin show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG!!!!!

I luv your pictures!You have traveled in such beutiful places and you have such a gift at capturing beauty.......they are SO clear and gorgeous

adore the Meerkat ones because they are some of my favorite animals and the ones with the sea.........i miss the sea....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 years later...