The Emma-Watson.net Forum

And this year's birthday project for Emma Watson?

I think most people have lost interest in participating in the birthday and Christmas projects. You are the only person who has asked about doing a birthday project this year. It would be a sad end to have a project with only a few responses. Maybe it is just better to stop before that time.

We will post on the website, facebook and twitter on Emma's birthday and you are most welcome to add your wishes for her there.

I am very sad about the birthday project too.

But I can understand why you don't continue.

It wa one highlight of the year for me and I am so thankful for your page and that you continued it for so many years.

You gave me a site where I learn a lot about the person, who is a big part of my heart today.

Thank you for this.

When we want to write her something where can we out it on the website? In the comments or here at the forum?

Thank you.

It makes me sad too. We started doing birthday projects when Emma was 16, and this would have been our 14th year. I wish more people still wanted to do them but we have to post a bunch of times on twitter to get a response.

I will add a birthday post on the main website just after 12am UK time. You can write birthday wishes for Emma there in the comments. I will also invite people to send in graphics if they like and I will add those to the post. We will also have a post on facebook for people that like that platform.

It makes me sad too. We started doing birthday projects when Emma was 16, and this would have been our 14th year. I wish more people still wanted to do them but we have to post a bunch of times on twitter to get a response.

I will add a birthday post on the main website just after 12am UK time. You can write birthday wishes for Emma there in the comments. I will also invite people to send in graphics if they like and I will add those to the post. We will also have a post on facebook for people that like that platform.

we only had two people asking for it on twitter.

I think people were more enthusiastic to join projects for artists when they were not on social media. Now, they just send them their wishes directly. It's sad when the projects involve works of art and turn out to be a beautiful collection of well wishes, but sadly that hardly ever works anymore.  :sob:  We're old school now.

I think people were more enthusiastic to join projects for artists when they were not on social media. Now, they just send them their wishes directly. It's sad when the projects involve works of art and turn out to be a beautiful collection of well wishes, but sadly that hardly ever works anymore.  :sob:  We're old school now.

yeah

• 6 months later...