The Emma-Watson.net Forum

"Say You Don't Want It" Ft Emma

I really like the song but not just because of Emma, I'm a little bummed it's not available here. Their first album is but I'm not too much of a fan of it. The video was so cute, the face licking thing cracked me up and of course she looked beautiful, I loved the whole them being like the lady and the tramp concept, super cute.

I really like the song but not just because of Emma, I'm a little bummed it's not available here.

You can go on Limewire or other such sites and find it. Mind you I'm not condoning stealing music but since you're willing to pay for but they won't let you because it's not available here, then I see no problem with it.

It's kinda like how Disney is with their movies only releasing them on DVD at certain times. I wanted some of the classic Disney movies but they weren't available for purchase on DVD so I went and rented them and then just ripped them and burned my own copies. I was fully willing to purchase these DVDs but since they wouldn't let me I figured this was the next best thing. Because you never know when they're going to decide to release them.

Catchy song, and I love the story behind the video :)

I remember, a few years ago, we did a birthday or Xmas project for Emma, in the form of a WW issue, and in it we had an article about other projects we could see Emma doing in the future or parts she could have played. One idea we had was that we could see her being part of a music video! Funny...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I think it is very cute and the song is awsome.You see the the other side of Emma in Hp she is shy and quite normal but in the video she is really sexy.;)

Edited by Moritz
  • 3 weeks later...