The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Chronicles Of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader

Is anybody else excited about this movie?

I have always loved the Narnia series ever since I was a kid, they are among my favourite books and I never grow tired of reading them.

I thought that The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe is one of the best book to movie adaptations ever, You can never get it perfect but I can't think of many more movies that follows the book so closely and I really enjoyed it.

Prince Caspian was alright but a bit of a let down really, I don't think it quite reached the levels of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe.

Voyage of the Dawn Treader is the one I have been looking forward to the most though since they started making the films. It is my favourite of the Narnia books and from the clips I have seen, the movie looks to be fantastic as well, I can't wait.

I saw the trailer before Harry Potter - and it honestly got me so excited again. I was absolutely obsessed around LWW and PC - but I agree that PC wasn't as good as it could have been. Im a bit wary of this one, just because of the new company and because of the last film, but I really can't wait to see it still :)

and i'll miss my Peter in it.. won't be the same without him or Susan

Although they won't be major characters in this one, and while they only get mentions in the book I think we will see more of them than we might think in the movie, otherwise I don't see much point in them being in the trailer (The White Witch too for that matter), it's very intriguing.

• 5 weeks later...

i saw this movie last night, LOVED it <3

it was kinda weird to hear ben barnes (prince caspian) speak with a different accent then he did in prince caspian

i love how will poulter portrayed eustace, i thought he did a brilliant job :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I absolutely love the book, though I was disappointed in the movie. It wasn't as good as I was expecting. I personally felt that the first two were better, though there were some parts of this movie that we indeed fantastic.

I agree thats how I felt I did like some parts of the film but I also like the last two ones as well.

I was completely dissaponted by this movie. LWW is by far one of my favorite movies, the second was decent, but this one was pretty awful actually. However, I still love all actors!!!!!! My gosh has Georgie turned into such a beautiful girl!