The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Bands/Artists You Want To See Live

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think there is only 1 Artist (who is still alive) that I really want to see, and that is David Bowie.

Other than that - Dead-wise, i would've liked to see: Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Queen and the Beatles.

Pink Floyd would be good to see live too, they just need to sort out their differences!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most of the ones I want to see are either gone or dead. For instance: The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Queen, Black Sabbath, etc.

I think the only ones who are still alive that I would love to see are Paul McCartney and David Bowie, especially Paul McCartney. I've already seen Elton John and Billy Joel, but I wouldn't mind seeing them again, especially Elton.

Edited by Happyflower
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw TDWP last year :D, so so so so so good!

I would love to see Close Your Eyes, While She Sleeps along with every other band Ive said earlier in the forum.

The list is just too big to write out! haha

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I'm not bashing this topic by any means, but I'm not a big fan of live music. I mean...what's the point of going to see live bands? Why pay triple digits to go watch them play songs when you can go pay 20 or 30 bucks for a CD that has the same exact songs on it? Not to mention using up gas to go to the concert when gas is now 938465023 dollars a gallon.

Idk, I just wanted to start a discussion. :D

Okay, I'm not bashing this topic by any means, but I'm not a big fan of live music. I mean...what's the point of going to see live bands? Why pay triple digits to go watch them play songs when you can go pay 20 or 30 bucks for a CD that has the same exact songs on it? Not to mention using up gas to go to the concert when gas is now 938465023 dollars a gallon.

Going to see a band or artist live is great, the atmosphere generated by the crowd and the band is exciting. A lot better than sitting in your room listening to a cd. Although I must admit, some artists sound better on record, than they do live, and with some bands its the opposite. But at least you can say you've seen them.

Out of curiosity, have you watched any live bands?

The crowd is what I go for, for example

, that kinda thing is so much fun.

Coldplay (AGAIN!!)

Kent

Muse

NIN <3

The Kooks

Kings of Leon

Band of horses

Metallica

Nirvana (If I could go back in time)

The Beatles (If I could go back in time)

Michael Jackson (If I could go back in time)

Prince

Queen (If I could go back in time..)

Adele

Pixie Lott

Ellie Goulding

I LOVE EVERYTHING BRITISH!!

And a few others that I can't think of right now :P

Edited by I.SetFire2TheRain