The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Forum almost dead....

nothing  happening in the  forum  lately ....

yet  I   see   160  people  viewing the  forum  ... but  all   guests  !

for a couple of years now....

it's just a few of us but who knows maybe they'll come back.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nah, nobody will be back. These days are long gone. Maybe a few people check this forum out every once in a while but most people moved on with their lives. I miss the old days, even more the old forum days prior to this one. I wonder how long this board will continue to exist.

Nah, nobody will be back. These days are long gone. Maybe a few people check this forum out every once in a while but most people moved on with their lives. I miss the old days, even more the old forum days prior to this one. I wonder how long this board will continue to exist.

i hope forever....i enjoy it when people do post. i wish it would come alive again for sure

• 1 month later...

Hi, I’m back after a few years of being away. The only reason people are not active is because real life takes precedence over our hobbies you know. Priorities take people away from things like chatting on forums, but of course I will always support Emma Watson. I liked Emma when I was 12, now I admire her more than ever. Once we liked someone, we never forget them, even after many years. God bless everyone here!

Hi, I’m back after a few years of being away. The only reason people are not active is because real life takes precedence over our hobbies you know. Priorities take people away from things like chatting on forums, but of course I will always support Emma Watson. I liked Emma when I was 12, now I admire her more than ever. Once we liked someone, we never forget them, even after many years. God bless everyone here!

yes this!

• 4 months later...

in the  old  days  the  Harry Potter  movies  were  coming  out  year  after  year

there  were photo shoots  interviews  Emma  was  in the  magazines  every week

she s  wowed  everyone for   20  years ... its  kind of  ended  now    ...  similar  story with Posh Spice

she s  kind of  faded into the  background  too

but  also  a  forum  like this you  have to  get  codes  for the  pics.... and  a  lot of  people  cant be  bothered

while    on  facebook  you  drag and  drop  pics

and  also  drag and  drop   vid  clips .....   so   facebook  has  kind of  killed off a  lot of  forums  !

Well, after 10 years there is a new forum software update. But yes, Facebook, Twitter and eventually Instagram killed off forums for good (except in a few cases like gaming forums). Which is sad, I like the idea of forums in general. But that's how it goes. 

On 11/20/2020 at 5:23 PM, goldenmeadow said:

she s  wowed  everyone for   20  years ... its  kind of  ended  now    ...  similar  story with Posh Spice

she s  kind of  faded into the  background  too

she didn't fade in the background, she did not want to be involved in any projects. my personal view is that she focused on her personal relationships

she will work when she is ready. she isn't the person to work and work and work like Dan does. she wanted to slow down and enjoy life, so good for her.

she decides her legacy not anyone gets to decide for her like she said. she has a cool job with kering now. she'll do what she wants at her own pace and no one will coerce her into stuff she doesn't want. 

she gave up social media because people tried hard to make her do stuff they wanted to do. she is now showing you she is in charge.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 9:18 AM, CoRo said:

Hello! Reading this topic hurts me a lot, because I remember this website when it started. In fact, I remember been a 17 year old guy in my freshman year at the university talking in this forum and writing love letters to Emma. This may sound dumb, but it is my dream to actually one day meet her. This forum made those tough days away from home, more peaceful. I wish Emma would read all the love she has received here. I made so many friends here and now I even had to do a new account because I dont remember the credentials I used.

I am going through a tough time in my life (depression) and I wanted to reconnect with something I missed. I will always love Emma...

From PR with love.

I wish you speedy recovery! I had depression and anxiety some months ago, and I am back to myself now, fully creative. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/14/2020 at 2:18 AM, CoRo said:

Hello! Reading this topic hurts me a lot, because I remember this website when it started. In fact, I remember been a 17 year old guy in my freshman year at the university talking in this forum and writing love letters to Emma. This may sound dumb, but it is my dream to actually one day meet her. This forum made those tough days away from home, more peaceful. I wish Emma would read all the love she has received here. I made so many friends here and now I even had to do a new account because I dont remember the credentials I used.

I am going through a tough time in my life (depression) and I wanted to reconnect with something I missed. I will always love Emma...

From PR with love.

i understand so much! this forum helped me during my early teen years with depression and anxiety <3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...