• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 goldenmeadow

goldenmeadow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:47 PM

nothing  happening in the  forum  lately ....

yet  I   see   160  people  viewing the  forum  ... but  all   guests  !

Yesterday is  history....

Tomorrow is mystery...

So make the most  ot   today... its really all we  have !

#2 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:43 AM

nothing  happening in the  forum  lately ....

yet  I   see   160  people  viewing the  forum  ... but  all   guests  !

for a couple of years now....

it's just a few of us but who knows maybe they'll come back.

srb032.jpg

#3 goldenmeadow

goldenmeadow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 01:28 AM

could be  face book  that s  taking  everyone  away from  forums...

easy to  drag and drop pics  up  there  and  even  drag and drop movie  clips

Yesterday is  history....

Tomorrow is mystery...

So make the most  ot   today... its really all we  have !

#4 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,474 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:51 AM

not just facebook, but all of social media. particularly instagram.

srb032.jpg

#5 ThibaudDumas

ThibaudDumas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Mood::Available
  • Location74500 Maxilly sur LĂ©man - 170 rue chez Cachat

Posted 16 May 2020 - 12:06 PM

Hello, I 'm entering your website, little Princess Emma Watson would be able to read me now easily, I am available, you know my website choisismoi .com which began by tiens.viens.la ... I would like to have your point of view everybody, boys and girls, including little princess Emma Watson only if she is not busy, I guess, probably, many people will watch my text, it's all right read me, try to find something interesting at your taste, but please all I want is coming to London, for the Kombat against the Covid_19... It seems very strange to me like...we are living...a Revolution...

So I have been around less than 10 times of my life in London, always a strange experience, because I came alone, for different reasons, you british people in this planet is truly the first one I do love in this planet;

But, you know what?

Of course I m in love, I don't know what's happened between little Princess Emma and me, but I want you know to all of you people, we are.... few billions to seek for love... So me I know, I have any chance with Emma. Any. So I don't know what to do. I sent few messages to few women in this planet to tell her how much I love her, you know what, I broke with my ex girlfriend because I told her how I'm so adminirative, so this is a bit play stupid with jealousy...

but my heart follow Emma's heart since many many years...like I'm linked to her soul, everyday, every night, and more crazy is I don't know why...Seriously....About little Princess Emma. I love her, I don't care the other girls.  I want to run away, But how, when, why, I really don't know if you will appreciate me or not.

I'm blind by the Matrix, I heard you Emma talking about it....So I had to tell you what is it in the depth of my heart, but please people adore you Prince Harry, you are  the master,

I'm the slave of the little Princess Emma, only to serve.

Your Royal team is so wonderful, be closed together, stay and stand for ever together,

I would enjoy join you only to serve...like breath the air in the gardens, that's means more than enough for me, everyone around you sometimes times go fast, I have nothing to loose, that's why 

I think little Princess Emma has got a pure mind, a pure spirit, you people are extraordinary, smart, clever, empathic, fantastic,  you will recgonize yourself, Little princess Emma, you are so adorable, I have watched  more than 10 of your

movies, honestly, but I haven't seen the ballet shoes, I don't know what I'm waiting for. It is like...nearly everything make sense to me now writing you the way I do because I love you, from the depth of my christal heart,

and last thing, never forget: you can see only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the heart. You are coming to my heart first...  I get it in my soul. Your french lover, trully yours. xoxo

P.S: Sorry for my messy english talking, I'm a french man, no doubt about it: https://choisismoi.com ( choose me ) enter it in Peace, with Love. God's bless.

Edited by ThibaudDumas, 16 May 2020 - 12:10 PM.

http://thibaud-dumas.fr

https://choisismoi.com

http://tiens.viens.la

Email:

dumasthibaud@gmail.com

msx@live.fr

Phonetel : 0033652702200 (disabled for now, restablish soon)

https://www.facebook...aud.dumas.paris

#6 I am Not Purple

I am Not Purple

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • Mood::meh
  • LocationThe Pale Blue Dot

Posted 18 May 2020 - 10:56 PM

Nah, nobody will be back. These days are long gone. Maybe a few people check this forum out every once in a while but most people moved on with their lives. I miss the old days, even more the old forum days prior to this one. I wonder how long this board will continue to exist.

Yin-Yang_klein.gif I'm Yang, Dina is Yin

Aunt: Arie

#7 Ashley

Ashley

Extreme Poster

• Water
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,793 posts
  • LocationKentucky, USA

Posted 19 May 2020 - 04:52 AM

Nah, nobody will be back. These days are long gone. Maybe a few people check this forum out every once in a while but most people moved on with their lives. I miss the old days, even more the old forum days prior to this one. I wonder how long this board will continue to exist.

i hope forever....i enjoy it when people do post. i wish it would come alive again for sure

1.png

set by me

youtube | tumblr | showcase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users