The Emma-Watson.net Forum

English Premiere League

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so yeah im hating Liverpool now, of last week's game against United... and again United had two bad games, but we're back hopefully... and City will play Chelsea this weekend... i'll say City would win it ;p

so yeah im hating Liverpool now, of last week's game against United... and again United had two bad games, but we're back hopefully... and City will play Chelsea this weekend... i'll say City would win it ;p

Ur not the only one dude, I hope Man U can get its composure back with the return of Valencia & possibly Park Ji Sung

Edited by Shou
  • 3 weeks later...

update

Birmingham 2 - 1 Bolton

Everton 2 - 2 Aston Villa

Newcastle 4 - 1 Wolverhampton

Arsenal 0 - 0 Blackburn

West Brom 2 - 1 Liverpool (lol)

Stoke City 1 - Chelsea (Thx for holding Chelsea up)

West Ham 2 - 4 Man United (ROONEY'S BACK!!!!)

still comin

Man City v Sunderland

We absolutely battered Chelsea today and very unlucky not to have won the game, our best performance since we have been in the Premier League, we hit the bar twice and caused their defence problems all game.

Super Jonny Walters with a 'Messi-esq' goal the icing on the cake, ran rings around £21m David Luiz.

i didnt see d game but watched d highlights

u should win the game, in front of the goal too, but one point is better than none...

well done Stoke City

• 1 month later...

the season is almost over, another two weeks then its over... and well done to Stoke City for destroyin the Gunners 3-1, and good game between Chelsea and Man United which ended up finished in United's favour 2-1.. and title number 19 for United and this Saturday is the big game for Dazza.. good luck on the Grand Final against Man City, YOU CAN DO IT!!

im gettin Chicharito's jersey lol

yeah beatin Fulham in their home counted for sumthin, and after Daglish came, Liverpool became a better team. Suarez, Maxi, Carrol, Mereiles is the key players to Liverpool success now

yeah i read about it, he's out for the season.. tho Maxi's been fillin in for him and d team's playin good now..

Madrid wanted to trade Lampard for Kaka... they wanna kill another awesome player lol

• 4 months later...

EPL 2011/2012 season is here!!!

its been two Manchester's teams season so far, with no loss for both teams. Big game coming up this weekend United vs Chelsea, will be a good game hahaha

Go United!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stoke have had a great start to this season, both in the league and Europe. We have had some stupid results though, to remain unbeaten against Chelsea, Liverpool and Man Utd and then go and gift stupid goals and lose to Swansea and Sunderland.

We are yet to win a game following a Europa League game, I am a bit skeptical whether that is to blame but hopefully we can change things when we take on Bolton tomorrow.

Man City are looking very very strong this year, I think the title might be theirs this time.

^^To be fair, Stoke have had a punishing schedule of late :blink:

Pulis will have to get a bigger squad.

We need to get a settled defence, our squad rotation policy just isn't working for us at the moment. hopefully the international break will give us an opportunity to work on a few things.

It's fantastic we are doing so well in Europe, but I would rather it not be at the expense of our league form. After the break we have two must win home games against QPR and Blackburn, failure to get results in those would really put us in trouble going into the tough Christmas period.

• 6 months later...

^My team gets 500.000 Euro from ManCity because they won. :P Thanks to Vincent Kompany and Nigel de Jong. And an additional 500.000 Euro from Juve for Elia. And another million from Real Madrid for Rafael van der Vaart.

Source

Edited by I am Not Purple