The Emma-Watson.net Forum

English Premiere League

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the premier league per se, but Leeds are playing Arsenal away in the FA cup. Hopefully we can pull off another performance like last years at old trafford.

Good luck, I hope that you absolutely hammer them.

We have got Cardiff at home, should be an interesting game. We had quite a rivalry going with them a few years back.

this update isnt Premiere League related but worth mentioning as it's El Classico match.. Barcelona 5-0 Real Madrid

Brilliant football by Barca

It's an amazing scoreline, you wouldn't believe that it came just a few months after they lost at home to Hercules!

Ye one thing about Barca, they moved on and train harder than any team.

Remember last season Champs league, they cant beat Jose's Inter, but they smashed Jose's Madrid with ease

Well, how should I start... Ok there was always a strong connection between Liverpool and Dresden, since the 70's. So when you were born here, raised up with the club, you were automatically a Liverpool fan... I know this sounds strange, but you have to admit that the situation in Liverpool is a shame no matter what you are supporting! My team was strong in the 70's and 80's and now we are 3th league so I know where this whole thing could end. I hope for the scousers that they solve their problems and may be (in ten years :rolleyes:  ) we are facing each other again and bring back the glory!

PS: Last weekend... West Ham  :rolleye:

Lots of fixtures have been postponed today due to the snow up and down the country, though only Blackpool v Man Utd has been called off in the Premier League so far.

I will be leaving to see Stoke away to Wigan soon, I hope the match goes ahead and we can continue our good run of form.

yea i just heard the news as well.. it sucks, but oh well we got one extra game then lol.. i just hope Gunners and Blues draw or lose hahaha.. Good luck to Stoke tho, and i want to see Man City win, cus i love how Tevez plays hahaha..

The Mighty Potters drew 2-2 away at Wigan. I'm happy with a point but it's a game we should have won, two stupid goals given away from very uncharacteristic defending by us.

Still, we are unbeaten in five games now and up to 7th so I am happy.

yeah i heard... Stoke's a pretty good team, we have to be careful not to underestimate you when we met later on

I don't think you will have a problem, especially at Old Trafford. The only teams we have really struggled against since promotion have been Man Utd and Chelsea, the rest have found us difficult to break down, but you never know in football... just look at West Brom's result so there is hope, but i'm not confident.

you have to be positive, after all it's football, as long as Chelsea or Liverpool didnt beat us im happy... my closest friends goes for the two teams, imagine if United lost to them... they'll give me something i wont forget lol..

update on the latest fixture

West Brom 3-1 Newcastle

Sunderland 1-0 West Ham

you have to be positive, after all it's football, as long as Chelsea or Liverpool didnt beat us im happy... my closest friends goes for the two teams, imagine if United lost to them... they'll give me something i wont forget lol..

I'm always positive but lets just say that come that day I won't be putting a bet on Stoke, which incidentally, I did yesterday :ph34r:

The majority of my friends are also Stoke fans so I don't really have that problem thankfully, but years ago when I was in college (it was in Manchester so I was the only Stoke fan) we played Liverpool in the cup and lost 8-0 (how times have changed!) and my tutor who was a Liverpool fan had a box of After Eight Mints waiting on my desk when I came in the next day..... :ph34r:

I'm always positive but lets just say that come that day I won't be putting a bet on Stoke, which incidentally, I did yesterday :ph34r:

The majority of my friends are also Stoke fans so I don't really have that problem thankfully, but years ago when I was in college (it was in Manchester so I was the only Stoke fan) we played Liverpool in the cup and lost 8-0 (how times have changed!) and my tutor who was a Liverpool fan had a box of After Eight Mints waiting on my desk when I came in the next day..... :ph34r:

Oh no, had to eat an entire box of After Eight? Thats tough. :P

Todays results....

Aston Villa 2 West Brom 1

Everton 0 Wigan 0

Fulham 0 Sunderland 0

Stoke 0 Blackpool 1

West Ham 1 Man City 3

Newcastle 3 Liverpool 1

Things are getting worse for Liverpool and the less said about Stoke's diabolical performance the better, it's the worst I have seen us play in over four years, Blackpool fully deserved the win.

thx for the update Dazz man, sorry for Stoke, i didnt see the game but unlucky man.. as for Liverpool, cant say anythin lol

they been goin up and down in their performance.. i cant wait for our game against Arsenal... it's going to be good lol

We weren't unlucky, just rubbish... lol :P

Thankfully Stoke performances like that are few and far between, although we have an extremely tough game this weekend away to Arsenal.

More results today....

Bolton 2-1 Blackburn

Wolves 1-0 Birmingham

Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

I watched Bolton v Blackburn, it was a decent game but I think Blackburn were unlucky and Chelsea still can't win... they haven't won in the Premier League since 10th November!

which im glad lol... Chelsea's like our biggest rival at the moment so i always hoping that they'd lose or draw on every games lol

but i cant wait for United vs Arsenal lol

I hope that you absolutely hammer Arsenal tonight, partly because I can't be doing with Arsene Wenger and partly so you will really knock their confidence ahead of us playing them on Saturday. :P

It should be a great game tonight, not sure whether I will watch it or not yet.