The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I Don'T Understand Men, Says Emma Watson

I guess we will never know for sure if Emma visits this forum or not although it's certain she knows of Emma-Watson.net, through all the birthday and Christmas projects down the years, and she/her family new of Jo to offer her the incredible and well deserved opportunity of running the official website, so it is very possible that she has visted this forum, or at least the old one at some point.

Well then she should visit this forum: The Thread to Understanding Guys

It was after visiting that thread, that she decided she couldn't understand us ;)

I guess we will never know for sure if Emma visits this forum or not although it's certain she knows of Emma-Watson.net, through all the birthday and Christmas projects down the years, and she/her family new of Jo to offer her the incredible and well deserved opportunity of running the official website, so it is very possible that she has visted this forum, or at least the old one at some point.

It was after visiting that thread, that she decided she couldn't understand us ;)

How is Jo getting on by the way mate, I haven't seen her since the London Premiere we were in.

How is Jo getting on by the way mate, I haven't seen her since the London Premiere we were in.

She was well the last time I spoke to her, hope to hear from her again soon.

Who is Jo by the way?

Jo was the founder of emma-watson.net and former moderator on these forums, she mainly went by the name scabbers9 in those days.

Maybe I'm reading more into this than is there, but is this to mean that perhaps she wouldn't be well? Did something happen to her? I don't know her other than that she started emma-watson.net and that she moved on to do the official site but I'm just curious.

I don't think anyone would understand me, so Emma wouldn't have to worry about that. :P.

I am assuming that Jo is still the webmistress of Emma's site and is the one writing the updates, as there has been nothing to say otherwise. I think the reason we don't hear from her often is because she's busy with things from her own personal life, as that was the reason for her leaving(or at least reducing her time on EW.net) on other occasions. I could be wrong though.

I doubt Emma ever glanced the forums though. She probably looked at the main site since it just reported news about her rather than voice opinions, which would probably be weird for her.

Maybe I'm reading more into this than is there, but is this to mean that perhaps she wouldn't be well? Did something happen to her? I don't know her other than that she started emma-watson.net and that she moved on to do the official site but I'm just curious.

Read too much into it there mate.

I was asking how shes been getting on since me and Big Daz last saw her. Would be cool to get in contact with her again, she was a great laugh!

Shows how much I know, then. Someone should do a history page of emma-watson.net! (I'm looking at you, dook :) )

That's an interesting idea, I could possibly help with this if needed, at least post 2004 anyway.

I know that Jo started with a site about Emma and Rupert, think it was called emma-rupert.net before it became emma-watson.net.