The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

That trailer was oh my FREAKING god. but wth? "let's finish what we started?" and then throwing them both into a huge pit or something. I do not remember that being in the book. But it looks, like, so good. Best HP trailer ever I think.

It's not. (: To be honest I thought the same. When it happened Daniel's acting was rubbish and I was like... KILLED THE TRAILER! I was all goosebumped up then that happened I was just like... o.O goosebumps gone.

I cried just seeing this....

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not. (: To be honest I thought the same. When it happened Daniel's acting was rubbish and I was like... KILLED THE TRAILER! I was all goosebumped up then that happened I was just like... o.O goosebumps gone.

Right? They always add scenes that aren't in the books. Jesus! It's annoying, and really stupid.

I know right I think I might have to turn my face from the screen when that scene appears. This will be one emotional movie!

Right? They always add scenes that aren't in the books. Jesus! It's annoying, and really stupid.

I know they do?

Time for me to stop watching Part 2 things and posting/looking for new pictures :P Don't want to ruin the movie :o

I feel the same with you! oh how can I stay away from those pictures and trailers..?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are from DH 1-we did have alot of the Ron ones already I think-but yeah it would be cool to see more Ron ones!! :) Of course my favs are of Hermione but the Molly one is just freakin cool :)