The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

FILM SPOILER WARNING

I watched Hp7 again today on DVD andstilk dont get why JK killed off dobby - someone probably has already metioned this but i diddnt read the other 18 pages

Edited by i love emma
  • Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know im off topic but i finished all the books, jst finished Deathly Hallows today (first time reading it too) lol

hope to see the flashback of Snape's memory in the part 2, and wat else, meeting with Aberforth and the part when Luna, Earnie and Seamus came to help Harry, and where his Parents, Lupin and Sirius came back as ghosts through the stone lol

sorrry guys im a lil bit excited lol

I LOVE all the new posters. They are so amazing and heart-breaking :sob: . I only just realized the other day that it's only one month exactly next week!!! OMG I don't know how I will handle it, it's too soon. It can't end. I am going to be so scared going into the theater knowing this is the last one... I'm going to have such a heavy heart, won't be ready for all the bloodshed!! :(

I always wanted to go to the premieres but yeah they cost waaaay too much. Which is a shame :(

Yeah, I've always wanted to go to a premiere as well. :(

Don't think I'll be going to the midnight showing, only because my health won't allow it. I hope I get to go on opening day.

Edited by Happyflower

I was watching DH part 1 with my good headphones on and I only just noticed at the end when Voldemort is face to face with dead Dumbledore, he mimics him by making a snoring noise. Lol recently I couldn't figure out what the 'ssss' was, so yay for good quality headphones :P You have to listen really carefully. How sad but very Voldemort-like :P:sob:

(Room of Requirement): Unfortunately I can't read the occlumencia website so can't see the full picture anywhere, but there are links to a video, the one I downloaded didn't work though.

All these pics/posters are freakin AMAZING!!!! ;)

Sorry- but being a R/Hr shipper-that pic of them in RoR just gets me that much more excited for them... :ohyeah:

Thanks for posting!!