The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait 'till the midnight showing, they're the best. All the gasps and everyone laughing in sync. Plus the massive cheers before it starts!

wish i could go to a midnight showing :(

Sorry about that courtney! :(

Yea we have tix for the midnight show too-the midnight show is interesting because you do get everyone laughing in sync, cheering, clapping, etc...sooo close now ;)

THE TV SPOT AND TRAILER EPIIIIIC....R/HR sigh.... ;)

Sorry about that courtney! :(

Yea we have tix for the midnight show too-the midnight show is interesting because you do get everyone laughing in sync, cheering, clapping, etc...sooo close now ;)

THE TV SPOT AND TRAILER EPIIIIIC....R/HR sigh.... ;)

well if it wasn't for the fact that my mom is going with me and my friends, we'd be going to the midnight showing! :P and yea the trailer was epic

Wow! This is amazing!!!! All the best moments in only 4 minutes! Wonderful job! :yesyes:

Gosh... I'll miss Harry Potter.

yea I'll miss Harry Potter too :( I'm gonna cry when the credits start, I just know it!

I read in a magazine, where Snape die in the book and the movie is not the same, if in a book he was killed in the shrieking shack, if in the movie he was killed on a boat. but is it true?

I read in a magazine, where Snape die in the book and the movie is not the same, if in a book he was killed in the shrieking shack, if in the movie he was killed on a boat. but is it true?

Yes, it is true.

wait in the movie he might die on a boat?

but why???

I read the director wanted some thing different and more impressed romantic for Snape's death and JK agreed

i did not change the whole plot and could be a good moment ...

I read the director wanted some thing different and more impressed romantic for Snape's death and JK agreed

i did not change the whole plot and could be a good moment ...

aww i get sad when they change the book moments lol

but it could be good so i'll just have to wait and see

Yes, it is true.

I actually heard/read it was rumoured and to not believed. I guess we'll soon find out. Who's believe that anyway? I doubt he'd die in a boat. :lol: Unless there's picture or written evidence from director's or something I wouldn't believe they'd ruin it like that. But I agree it will be different. Everything else changed. Just not a boat.

Edited by Hermione

I actually heard/read it was rumoured and to not believed. I guess we'll soon find out. Who's believe that anyway? I doubt he'd die in a boat. :lol: Unless there's picture or written evidence from director's or something I wouldn't believe they'd ruin it like that. But I agree it will be different. Everything else changed. Just not a boat.

oh check it out.

he's gonna be ridding the lil boat in the cave w/o his wand and the boat has a leak!