The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

I'm going to wait two weeks, like I always do. :)

It's always a madhouse going to see a film when it first comes out, and with HP, I know it'll be crazy! As someone with a crowd phobia, I'd rather just go to an afternoon showing that's not all jam packed.

But I don't know how I'm going to be able to contain my excitement till then! I really want to go see this movie!

That's actually a really good idea! I know I can't wait that long though :P

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 7.15pm on ITV1 I think next Saturday. I've seen literally every one of these "Behind the Magic" things that Ben Shepherd does, kind of sad that it's the last one.

Same here! I've seen them all too! They're amazing!

Kim thank you for posting those! Tom Felton. <3

Hey guys, anybody knows if she will attend the premier in Moscow (I'm trapped in Russia for another 2 weeks :-D)

I'm sure the Trio will try to attend them all, as it is the last. But I'm not 100% sure.

My midnight showing Is 2D in the main big screen but it the next cinema screen size down there is also a midnight 3D showing, but I'd never choose a 3D over 2D Harry Potter movie for the first time. :P

I checked on the internet and my whole room has gone and the 3D is nearly full. :) I am so going to be one of the one's shouting at the start! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P

Sorry for the double post but I thought I'd let those of you who don't know about it know. That this movie is going to be the shortest of the 8! So for all of you with midnight showings you'd be back home by 3am in my case with the cinema over the road 2:30am. :P

To be expected as the first movie finished only a couple of chapters away from the end. So this movie will be about 3 chapters of the book and whatever else they've added in.

Edited by Hermione

I'm watching it tomorrow at noon, I CAN'T WAIT.

Then I'm seeing it again on Friday. Then again on Tuesday. A friend called to watch her on the 14th.

Busy, busy :P

I sure hope the 3D is good, I normally dislike it.

I'm watching it tomorrow at noon, I CAN'T WAIT.

Then I'm seeing it again on Friday. Then again on Tuesday. A friend called to watch her on the 14th.

Busy, busy :P

I sure hope the 3D is good, I normally dislike it.

People Say that you want to say it In 3D It is the best in 3D thats what everyones saying

i am soo exicted for it :D

Yeah I get that but I think it should of been priority it come out in the UK and then America first. After all it's a bloody british movie.

Well, Warner Bros. is an American company, so I'm not sure you can call it completely a British movie.

Anyway, I don't really understand why they have different release dates. It's all marketing I guess.

Yeah I get that but I think it should of been priority it come out in the UK and then America first. After all it's a bloody British movie.

Jade Just Because it is Has British Actors in it.. does not make it A British Movies..

about a good Half the Cast the peopl that were Working on that movie is pretty much all American IF It wasn't for them we would not have a movie to this day

^^ Actually the cast was I believe all British, except for people who were playing characters that were not supposed to be. That was something JKR wanted. I think most of the crew were also British. And it was filmed in Britain.

But the money people were American.