The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and the soundtrack is amazing! If you can't buy it why not download it? I downloaded it when I got the money I will buy it. :D

Yes yes yes! I have a major thing with OSTs in general. Even if a movie is really bad, but the soundtrack is amazing, i will like the movie. The DH part2 ost was awesome. So touching. Lily's theme, Courtyard Apocalypse, The resurrection stone and Statues give me goosebumps every time! <33

Not in my copy of the book. Hagrid yes, maybe, but not Lavender.

Hagrid's dragged off by spiders? Since when? All the 5 times I've read that book I've never seen that?

How can you forget her name. D:

And I love the way she gets all excited "I've always wanted to use that spell" Then Molly's all depressed and acared. Such a comparison!

That's one of my favorite parts! Always cracks me up!

Another favorite part (that was added in) was at the end where Harry says, "Let's finish this the way we started it, Tom...together"...and then he grabs Voldemort and they fly through the air, sending spells at each other...intense!

i watched the movie twice and the part where voldemort grabs harrys face and says "why do you live" and harry says "because i have something worth living for" wasnt in the movie

i guess it was just in the trailer

"Hagrid vanished amongst the spiders, and with a great scurrying, a foul swarming movement, they retreated under the onslaught of spells, Hagrid buried in their midst."

I weren't on about that one? I don't remember reading that though. >.<

^I know right? I don't think he did though... maybe we're all just confused.

Hagrid gets dragged off by the spiders in the book, which is how he comes to be tied up near Voldemort in the Forest.

If I remember correctly, Lavender and Dean Thomas run into the Great Hall during the final showdown part, and narrowly miss being killed, as Harry casts protego in front of them ot deflect spells.

Finally saw Deathly Hallows 2 today and it was definitely the best film in the series. :) It's bittersweet since the series is now over, yet it was an awesome way to go. And this time my time at the theater was much better, as there were less people and they kept quiet throughout the movie so I could enjoy it in peace. It was an amazing ride and while both the books and movie series are over, Harry Potter's legacy will live on forever. :)

If I remember correctly, Lavender and Dean Thomas run into the Great Hall during the final showdown part, and narrowly miss being killed, as Harry casts protego in front of them ot deflect spells.

This I don't remember reading either and I finished it for the 5th time last week. Are you sure it's Lavender? It's not like I can get my book out and check because it's been packed away.

Really? I think Harry was the best.

He was a bit to wrinkly for my opinion and tbh he actually wasn't that old! 19 years later and he's that wrinkly? Maybe about 25-30 years later yes.

Tom or Emma were the best for me.