The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something popped into my head the other day...it's not about DH in particular, but about the whole series...you know, we, the audience, get to see the final result in the cinema, with all the special effects and backgrounds and everything, whereas whilst filming, they very often use a green screen. If you watch Behind the Magic or other making of's, you can see how it all goes and how close the camera is, and how many people are standing around the actors...must be quite hard for the actors to imagine all these effects and strange creatures into it, because they will be put in later! :)

Just a random thought I had :P.

Edited by Bright_Star

Saw it for the fourth time today, the other times when I posted here after seeing it, I completely forgot to mention Evanna's acting as Luna, she was brilliant <3

I love Evanna full stop. She's just so adorable.

I finally saw the movie this past Saturday. I LOVED it! A lot of it made me cry, because I couldn't believe it was the last movie and because a lot of parts were emotional. ANd I have to agree and say that Evanna did great as well as the rest, especially Matthew Lewis. Neville was so fun to watch :)

I don't know where to post this, but well... It's a Harry Potter tribute, and it's very well done!!! I must confess that I cried when I watched it :sob:

......... :lostit: ............. :sob: .. this is amazing. feeling super sad now, .....wow, what a journey ! ......

long live us !, the real hp lovers.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys! If you liked Harry Potter part 2: Remember to vote for DH 2 Scream Awards. Vote for Emma, Dan and Rupert too!! The voting is up now.

Here: www.spike.com/shows/scream.

www.spike.com/events/scream-awards-2011/

Edited by trixie
  • 4 weeks later...

i really hope that when harry potter comes out on dvd there will be tons of extras

and it better not just be the cool stuff only on blu-ray because thats what happened when part 1 came out and i was so mad

i really hope that when harry potter comes out on dvd there will be tons of extras

and it better not just be the cool stuff only on blu-ray because thats what happened when part 1 came out and i was so mad

Yeah, I hope it too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok yall-my US buddies-UK yall apparently get this-TRIPLE PLAY with HP DOCUMENTARY!!! :) Has anyone heard if the US is gonna get the same thing? DH 2 Triple Play?

I didn't understand a word you said. D: