The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a documentary of the last day of filming I believe where they speak to all the cast. Looks amazing!!! It should be coming tomorrow to me! :)

Well, tell me about it when you see it!!

i must say that though i loved the interview between jo and dan im really disspointed.

it's the last dvd and the final movie and there wasnt much! i expected so much more.

my favorite behind the scenes dvds were the prisoner of azkaban and goblet of fire and i thought this last one would blow me away but it didnt

i must say that though i loved the interview between jo and dan im really disspointed.

it's the last dvd and the final movie and there wasnt much! i expected so much more.

my favorite behind the scenes dvds were the prisoner of azkaban and goblet of fire and i thought this last one would blow me away but it didnt

WB is saving the good stuff for the "Definitive" edition, coming out next year. :mad:

I guess the "Ultimate" editions weren't so ultimate after all.

The greed of the studios knows no bounds. :sweatdrop:

WB is saving the good stuff for the "Definitive" edition, coming out next year. :mad:

WHAT!!! this makes me so mad

so they're basically reselling the dvd, but this time with more special features?

Definitely!

So I got the DVD the day after it released here in the U.S. but I refuse to open it yet. I'm still in denial; I don't want to believe the series is over.

By the way, great pictures guys. I really like the one of Harry and Snape. It was touching to me when I saw that scene in the movies. *tears*

And the Definitive edition won't include everything either. A good chunk of it will be saved for the "Super Ultra Mega" editions. And then they will announce there are more features that won't come out until the NEXT edition.....

Anyway, I am getting the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD for Christmas :)