The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, when they're watching Draco and Narcissa enter Knockturn Alley.

Here are a few new DH Part 1 studio promo wall arts thanks to DHmoviepics:

*Waits for all the Rupert fans to faint for the kazillionth time* :P

Why anyone would want Pettigrew on their wall, I'll never know :mellow:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 was nominated twice for the Oscars: Art Directing and Visual Effects!!!! :D

What do you think? Will it win?

visual effects to???sorry I was so excited 'bout the first I didn't bother to check the whole list lol

i hope it will....the competition is serious trough.But HP is brilliant so it has great chances.I wonder is Emma will go to the award ceremony :P

And a recentish (this month) DH Pt 2 movie spoiler:

"The art director, Andrew Ackland-Snow, described to us another set created for the film. [...] "We also made the boat house. We wanted to change a bit where Snape dies. In the book, he dies on the Shrieking Shack, and we wanted to get him out from, not a conventional interior, but from that kind of box, to do it in a more dramatic atmosphere. We asked J.K. if she agreed for that to happen in there, because we hadn't really seen it before. We made a crystal house, and you can see what happens in the boat house from there - Are you listening Harry? -, but also the school is in flames...and she loved it. Besides, it's a very romantic place to die. Snape dies in a extremely good way, I gotta say."

So... that means Voldemort won't be hiding in the Shrieking Shack? Pshhttt! I think I'd rather have the original :/ But should be good anyway.