The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh. my. god. im gonna have to stop coming to this thread. too much spoiler alerts!!!!!!!!!!!! im savin my potter-virginity till my eyes are married to the screen when watching deathly hallows! hahaa

looks awesome though.

someone said on here that there was a leaked picture of ron and hermoine kissing, i hope i dont come across that anytime soon.

Don't know if anyone's seen this before but there was a new tv spot apparently featuring a bit  more of Harry and Ginny. 

New tv spot

And obviously the lucky Finnish people have had the DH1 premiere already with Matt and Evanna attending. I don't speak Finnish so I'm not sure it's the actual premier but in the footage you can see a bit more about Malfoy Manor, specifically Harry and Ron in the dungeon.

Don't know if anyone's seen this before but there was a new tv spot apparently featuring a bit  more of Harry and Ginny. 

New tv spot

And obviously the lucky Finnish people have had the DH1 premiere already with Matt and Evanna attending. I don't speak Finnish so I'm not sure it's the actual premier but in the footage you can see a bit more about Malfoy Manor, specifically Harry and Ron in the dungeon.

For once, the Finnish video <3 (:

why I do not know equips? Ö__ö

The nice thing about where I live in Finland and I knew Fund.

Edited by Vanessa

The clip's awesome, thanks for posting!

I'm hoping that's not all of Hermione's torture scene though - if it is, I'm going to be very disappointed...

Anyway, the programme Daybreak which has replaced GMTV in the UK is hosting a Harry Potter week this week, reportedly including interviews and possibly new clips, so if anyone lives in the UK, watch it :)

There's also a literal parody of the video "Total Eclipse of the Heart". Check it out. It's hilarious.

I'm hoping that's not all of Hermione's torture scene though - if it is, I'm going to be very disappointed...

If you re-read the book, Bellatrix tortures Hermione for quite a bit before Ron and Harry escape the cellar. If you look closely in the video, Hermione's right sleeve is pushed up from where Bella carves "mudblood" on her arm according to the set report.

Anyway, the programme Daybreak which has replaced GMTV in the UK is hosting a Harry Potter week this week, reportedly including interviews and possibly new clips, so if anyone lives in the UK, watch it :)

I would do but it's on at like 8am. No chance i'll be awake!

I seen the trailer again today in the cinema. The effect of seeing it on a big screen is better than my tv or laptop! I squeed to my boyfriends because I got chills/goosebumps. I got all excited and when it finished I felt a tad upset knowing theres 12 days left!

I seen the trailer again today in the cinema. The effect of seeing it on a big screen is better than my tv or laptop! I squeed to my boyfriends because I got chills/goosebumps. I got all excited and when it finished I felt a tad upset knowing theres 12 days left!

Wow How many boyfriends have you? Lol

Emma saw it over the weekend. Apparently she liked it. However she may be biased a bit. Her opinion may not be completely objective.

LOL! you think?? :lol:

Am I the only one who hadn't watched the MM clip?? It would totally ruin it seeing it on a cumputer screen :S

I rather waiting for the movie.

The link above no longer works. Try:

:sob: Poor Hermione. And this takes place AFTER the torture scene, which by all reports is very disturbing, because of Emma's screaming. I wonder how Emma felt about watching it herself. I am a bit surprised that they released this clip though, as it's part of of an important scene in the book.