The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone at this stage is wondering the same thing. Where the hell is the new trailer???

Mugglenet are wondering if it will be happening on March 25th, when there is a new WB movie coming out.

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/4222

I would think that, being the very last and most anticipated film of 2011, WB would just go for it and do a bigger and better trailer than ever before!

Of course that is possibly what is going to happen anyway, but it's making me worried that we are only 4 months until the movie comes out and yet we are to see a short clip.

Do you think that WB may be putting off its release because it's too spoiler-y?

Kim (padfoot) has opened a new thread in regards to this news, but I'll post it here in case anyome missed it. :)

From Mugglenet

Annnd here we go! Today ABC Family announced that footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 will be appearing during their Harry Potter Weekend starting Thursday!

See the full Potter schedule for the weekend here.

We will of course bring you the footage after it airs. At this time we're not sure how many clips will be revealed.

More as we get it!

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/4225

Kim (padfoot) has opened a new thread in regards to this news, but I'll post it here in case anyome missed it. :)

From Mugglenet

Annnd here we go! Today ABC Family announced that footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 will be appearing during their Harry Potter Weekend starting Thursday!

See the full Potter schedule for the weekend here.

We will of course bring you the footage after it airs. At this time we're not sure how many clips will be revealed.

More as we get it!

http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/4225

I hope we get something after all!!!!

Argh, after July we're going to have no books or movies to wait for for a year each :sob: It will feel so weird :o

Yeah, it's already changing. Just a few years ago on Emma forums most of the talk was about Emma herself, Hermione or HP. Now, at least on this forum, a lot of the talk is about so many other things. It seems we talk about Emma a minimal amount.

Today a press release was sent out revealing more information concerning what we can expect to see this weekend:

Faithful Potter fans will also be given a chance to go behind-the scenes with never-before-seen interview footage from the cast and filmmakers which give insights on key scenes from “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 & 2,†as well as revisiting important moments from the previous films to prepare for the final battle that takes place in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.†The never-before-seen footage that will be airing throughout the weekend includes a look back at Harry and Ginny’s relationship, director David Yates’ take on Harry and Hermione’s relationship, the origins of The Marauder’s Map and a look into the very last shot of principal photography of the film franchise with producer David Baron. ABC Family will also be airing exclusive sneak peeks at some of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2,†most exciting moments, including Harry & Draco’s fight in the Room of Requirement, the hair-raising dragon sequences and the final courtyard battle between good and evil.

Harry and Hermione's relationship???? Oh come on!!! Seriously, this piss me off!!!! When will they talk about Ron and Hermione's relatioship????????? This is THEIR film, they finally kiss each other!!!! But not, it seems that Harry and Hermione are more important... <_<

I'm sorry, but I'm angry. I needed to express it.

Oh. Freaking. WOW.

Part of me is dreading this being the last ever one, but I am so so happy that this series is going out with such an incredible finish. Overall I can't say I've been entirely happy with the way WB has handled their adaptation of the series, but DH Part 1 and by the looks of it Part 2 are surpassing my wildest dreams and giving the series the ending it deserves. I won't take my hat off to them just yet, but I'm the most optimistic about this film than any HP yet.

I updated the Harry picture with high quality and larger size.

How amazing is this?

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe is almost ending!! :sob: