The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

Ugh my friend and I were talking about what movie to see next in theaters and jokingly I said HP (not til July of course) and we want to see a movie before that...anyway we both sobbed when we realized July will be it :( I think it is safe to say it is hitting me now :(

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote for the MTV movie awards, please!!!

Best fight: Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint vs Helena Bonham Carter.

Best villain: Ralph Finnes and Tom Felton.

Best female performance: Emma Watson.

Best male performance: Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint.

Best movie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1.

Remember keep voting!! ;)

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/movieawards/2011/best-kiss/

Edited by Luciana

Voted in all the categories too!! :D Let's hope they win in each! haha if not... it is a bunch of teens voting but still... vote smart this time younger generation and not for the uber 'hot' guys or what's 'cool and new' right now.

Cause HP is cool no matter what.

B)

I LOVE all the 7 Potters behind the scenes!! It was such a cool scene in the film. I thought it was one of Dans best moments in DH part 1. And the Ron and Hermione moment there :blush::wub:

I really do hate MTV and the nominations and winners are usually a joke. I mean Harry and Hermione "kiss" is nominated ?! WT*?

But I did voted for HP in the other categori. -_-

I don't mean that in shipper war way I mean their kiss was just awful. !

Edited by trixie

I'm really getting excited over seeing the final (final! :( ) film in theaters in July.

Also, I'm going to pick up the new DVD the day it's released next month. Probably will watch it tons, I saw HP three times in the theaters.

I seen the new Behind the Scene's and that poster before. xD But i'm still mega excited. (:

I updated the Harry picture with high quality and larger size.

How amazing is this?

Also i'm sure this was posted here way before christmas when this one come out? It come out 1 month after part 1. (: Thanks for posting though. xD

For the image posted above. Luciana won't show. But I posted the first offical poster a couple of months back. xD Thank you for an update though. (:

Edited by Hermione

New promo in Hogsmeade and poster/banner.

Amazing pic! But why the media is always talking about Harry Potter vs. Twilight? It's annoying!!!!

I read that David Heyman said that DH part 2 will be the shortest film of the franchise. I mean, what?????????????????????? :blink: It's the last film, it has to be the longest!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. <_<

I'm so excited.

Amazing pic! But why the media is always talking about Harry Potter vs. Twilight? It's annoying!!!! I agree Luciana!

read that David Heyman said that DH part 2 will be the shortest film of the franchise. I mean, what?????????????????????? :blink: It's the last film, it has to be the longest!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. <_<

I don't like the idea of a shorter film, Don't want this to end. But I take a sorter films if the movie is made really good. It must be The best HP film.

Edited by trixie

I love most of the review. Oh I hope that the epiloge isn't as bad or at least short as it sounds, but honestley it was a bad part in the book as well.

I skipped all parts about the Kiss.

gosh, pottercast ripped into the filmmakers.... :mellow:

i have never cared if the films followed the books to the letter, i just want a good movie.

...and from what i have read so far, it's going to be terrific regardless of the few changes. :ohyeah: