The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im actually really dissaponted with the dvd. the only special feature were deleted scenes there was no interviews or behind the scenes. it seems like only blu-ray was the best choice but i dont have blu-ray which sucks and im pretty sure there are others who dont either

i was kind of mad, because it is the last hp movie but im sure they will put it in on the 2nd movie dvd

im actually really dissaponted with the dvd. the only special feature were deleted scenes there was no interviews or behind the scenes. it seems like only blu-ray was the best choice but i dont have blu-ray which sucks and im pretty sure there are others who dont either

i was kind of mad, because it is the last hp movie but im sure they will put it in on the 2nd movie dvd

Yeah, It sucks!!! <_< I haven't a blue-ray player either, so I won't be able to watch those extras. It's totally unfair!!!!!!!!!!

^ Add me too. I'm also dissaponted with the dvd. WB and the film-makers just love to treat the fans like sh*t over and over again. :tongue0020:

Oh thanks for posting the new DH part 2 pics BTW.

Edited by trixie

well, i bought the blu-ray combo pack.

don't know why WB includes a regular DVD along with the blu ray disc and digital download?? it is a wasted disc in my opinion

anyway, almost all of the deleted scenes were leaked online prior the discs were on sale, or warner bros released most of the special features themselves, so that disc too was useless to me.

i really enjoyed the watching the film in maximum movie mode though...learned some new stuff.

they could have gone all out for the last time, but WB didn't.

LOVED watching the movie in HD...yates and company did a beautiful job.

Love the new shots!!! Draco you are lookin' fiiiiine.. ;) My friend in the UK got me the DVD, she is such a sweetheart!!! Watched it last night. Wow, amazing all over again. I had tears in my eyes when Charity Burbage was attacked and I don't know if I did the first time seeing it. I only had the deleted scenes on my disk, all which were pretty cool. The majority I think should have been in the movie. I want to know what is up with this Maximum Movie Mode and how completely unfair it is it is on the Blu-ray player but not DVDs!! Not everyone has frikkin' BluRay!!! God!!! :angry: Why should only the lucky and rich who can afford such things get the extra stuff??

mini-rant over.

^^i agree, they should include the same special features for dvd as they do blu ray, but you don't have to be rich to afford a blu-ray player nowadays... $80-$100 at a walmart or something.

i found out a cool fact with the charity burbadge scene watching in maximum movie mode though...

highlight the below to see, if you want:

the visual effect department made a life-size animatronic of Charity Burbage! that's what the viewers see in the background, and of course up close, it's a real actress

Edited by stinka

meh, for someone like me anything is still expensive if it's $80-100

someday perhaps I'll get one. Don't care too much atm, there is nothing wrong with DVDs. I'm old-schooled like that :puh:

A rather lengthy BTS look at the overall making of Deathly Hallows Part 1 was released online, called On the Road, and features a bit of everyone's favourites (as it's basically a 20-minute summary of the first installment of the finale). Thanks again to DHmoviepics for the info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBd_og7maE&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_S3e9NrBVk&feature=youtu.be&hd=1