The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching my DH part 1 DVD yesterday, when I found out that it hasn't the Harry and Ron deleted scene!!!! WTF? :angry: I'm very angry!!

i think thats only in blu-ray but im not for sure

what harry and ron deleted scene?

aww even though they don't like liek themselves( ron and hermione) for some reason i still find this soo adorable.

When they are chasing a rabbit.

^ I agree. I can't believe this is the last time we get to do all this- have a slow but steady stream of new pictures coming out, get excited about trailers and posters and so on. It already makes me sad, I can see myself being an absolute wreck when I actually go and see the film. :(

gAAAAAAH! those wallpapers are AMAZING!!!!

I'm trying so hard to stay away from promos videos, behind the scenes, teasers and trailers :sob: I'm just so depressed 'cause I can't go to the premiere.... the last chance to see the trio together on the red carpet for HP :sob:

I want to see the film but at the same time I don't want to see it.... I can't believe this is the final one.... it will probably be the best too

WB's Facebook released a new screencap from tonight's trailer:

Nagini looks huuuge. Great day for pictures o.O

I was literally about to post that. :P I seen it on the offical website. XD They posted it for a warm up for the trailer in a little bit. :P

Oh bloody hell I just saw it on my TV screen... LOVE FAMILY CHANNEL!!!! All I can say is as a R/Hr shipper- that teaser more than met my expectations :ohyeah:

EVERYTHING was just I am speechless-Snape, Molly, everything...

The trailer was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: I'm excited and sad at the same time!!

Harry Potter forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The trailer was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohyeah: I'm excited and sad at the same time!!

Harry Potter forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here! I really felt the need to read the last book after i watched it so, i am. :P

That trailer was oh my FREAKING god. but wth? "let's finish what we started?" and then throwing them both into a huge pit or something. I do not remember that being in the book. But it looks, like, so good. Best HP trailer ever I think.

Edited by ohbehave