The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Deathly Hallows Film Topic

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these posters look tacky. Someone can't use photoshop correctly without making it look... sh**. But I'm sure they tried their best. The background looks half decent though. The forground just a big no. The one of Voldemort on his own looks good though. :)

[/center]

OMG!!!! AH!!!! *faints*

Also, I have seen a poster thats sort of a close up of bellatrix, but I can't seem to find it anywhere? Can someone post a link for it? I want to use it as the background on my phone lol

Edited by Arie

I think im seriously going to cry when i watch the movie in the theaters and the credits come on and its all done and over=(

Me too!!! :sob: I can't believe it's ending!!!

I think im seriously going to cry when i watch the movie in the theaters and the credits come on and its all done and over=(

I'm still in denial.... :sob:

Also, I have seen a poster thats sort of a close up of bellatrix, but I can't seem to find it anywhere? Can someone post a link for it? I want to use it as the background on my phone lol

This one?

or this one?

I DO!!!! ;)

SO cant wait for the Chamber of Secrets-that will be my fav hehe...I LOVE DH1 soundtrack and will LOVE DH 2 just as much!!

I know! I'm so glad that they will be showing the Chamber of Secrets scene in the movie! I'm deff gonna get the Part 2 soundtrack when it comes out :D

The tickets aren't on sale in the UK yet. The moment they do I'm getting middnight tickets! As for the trailer It's the 16th already where is it WB I'm impatient!

You know what annoys me too? People I know have said they seen the trailer when watching Thor and Hangover and I go the same cinema and I didn't... how rude, they must have lied because they play the same trailers for that movie until it finishes.

Edited by Hermione