The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Meet Up For Deathly Hallows Part 2 London Premiere

So glad I found this forum/thread. My friends and I are planning to go to the premiere and I'd like to ask a few questions if that's ok. Firstly, we are hoping to get to Trafalgar Square around midday on the 6th, do you think this is early enough? Secondly, to the people also attending, are you going to Trafalgar Square or Leicester square or both? This is our first Harry Potter premiere and we're all a bit clueless. :blush: Also,I take it that other people will be staying over night at Trafalgar square?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So glad I found this forum/thread. My friends and I are planning to go to the premiere and I'd like to ask a few questions if that's ok. Firstly, we are hoping to get to Trafalgar Square around midday on the 6th, do you think this is early enough? Secondly, to the people also attending, are you going to Trafalgar Square or Leicester square or both? This is our first Harry Potter premiere and we're all a bit clueless. :blush: Also,I take it that other people will be staying over night at Trafalgar square?

Midday will be easily enough, and if I go, I'll just go to trafalgar square. I don't think many will be allowed to Leicester square, due to all the development there.

If I do go I won't be there until around 8am on the 7th, hope thats early enough :/.

Annoying News.

ANyone planning to get there on the 7th, dont bother.

You have to get a wristband to view the event at 10 am from trafalgar sq on 6TH JULY.

the public viewing stand is open from 10am 6TH JULY.

they are really screwing ppl over i heard about a lot of people travelling on the 7th who are really annoyed now.

LinK to warner bro's site/statement : http://wwws.warnerbros.co.uk/harrypotterworldpremierevisitorinformation/access-to-viewing-areas.html

from what I read on Mugglenet a lot of people are really angry coz of their plans to get there on the 7th. im just thanking the lord that i get to London at 8.30am on the 6th

I feel bad for anyone who has arranged to come on the 7th if they've come from different countries. Many people will be coming from all over the world I imagine, and many will be disappointed. I'm hoping that there's plenty of space anyway. There should be, as Trafalgar square is massive.

I'm so angry, have just found out about this. Luckily I'm going to be arriving around 9am on wednesday so my friends and I should be fine. Another friend of mine however couldn't get the 6th off work so was going to come that evening. I have no idea if this is too late and if there will be wristbands left. Have even emailed them asking what the cut off point is but so far I have had no reply. Really disappointed :(

I'm so angry, have just found out about this. Luckily I'm going to be arriving around 9am on wednesday so my friends and I should be fine. Another friend of mine however couldn't get the 6th off work so was going to come that evening. I have no idea if this is too late and if there will be wristbands left. Have even emailed them asking what the cut off point is but so far I have had no reply. Really disappointed :(

What's the email address for that? I might drop them an email. To be honest if I get there and they don't let me in without a wristband I'll probably end up kicking off, they'll be a few in the same boat I imagine. Then again I read that at the last premieres you could arrive in the morning and they'll still be plenty of space left. What I don't want to see is people picking up wristbands on the 6th then going home or whatever and just strolling into Trafalgar square at 5pm on the 7th right to the front row with a load of other people missing out.

I used this email specialaccesshp7premiere@warnerbros.com it's really an email address for those who have a disability and need special access so that's probably why I haven't got a reply. But it's the only way I could find a way of contacting them. It just doesn't seem properly thought through and I'm wondering if this has something to do with what happened in Italy a few days back when too many fans turned up?

Annoying News.

ANyone planning to get there on the 7th, dont bother.

You have to get a wristband to view the event at 10 am from trafalgar sq on 6TH JULY.

the public viewing stand is open from 10am 6TH JULY.

they are really screwing ppl over i heard about a lot of people travelling on the 7th who are really annoyed now.

LinK to warner bro's site/statement : http://wwws.warnerbros.co.uk/harrypotterworldpremierevisitorinformation/access-to-viewing-areas.html

That is actually messed up. The last premiere and they do this?

I actually went to see how big the crowd was on the 6th and 7th...it was pretty full over there. The people at the National Gallery didn't like it one bit. Mind you, I only was there before the event happened so I don't know if you could see any of the stars etc.