The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Meet Up For Deathly Hallows Part 2 London Premiere

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ we should do another banner...

My god, every time you put that picture up, I'm still suprised how big I used to be five years ago.

Jo still looks lovely :)

On a serious note, it was a pain trying to stay at the front when so many people are trying to squeeze through.

Can I suggest a plan where we stick to one place, and we all share the front row at a time? :)

Edited by Little Dave

On a serious note, it was a pain trying to stay at the front when so many people are trying to squeeze through.

Can I suggest a plan where we stick to one place, and we all share the front row at a time? :)

Last time I felt that the set up in Leicester Square could have been better and the stewards/security did absolutely nothing to stop people from pushing, that and the weather was probably the only downside to the day.

I think I remember Jo saying when she had been previously the set up was better and it wasn't really a problem. We should all try and stick together at the front, but it would be best to work things out on the day when we have seen how it's going to be set up. I'll be down in London for 2 or 3 days so if some us want to meet up the day before like last time, we could have a look then to see how they might be setting Leicester Square up.

Wow, I really wanna go!

When will it take place?

There isn't a set date yet, but the movie will be released on 15th July so the Premiere will be around 1-2 weeks before that.

There isn't a set date yet, but the movie will be released on 15th July so the Premiere will be around 1-2 weeks before that.

When do you think the date will be set? Cause I'd rather like to book my flight as early as possible^^

When do you think the date will be set? Cause I'd rather like to book my flight as early as possible^^

I believe that it will be on either Tuesday 5th, Wednesday 6th or Thursday 7th July, but I wouldn't book your flights based on that because I could be wrong. It has been at the weekend before too but not since Goblet of Fire. We will hopefully know the date a few months in advance.

I believe that it will be on either Tuesday 5th, Wednesday 6th or Thursday 7th July, but I wouldn't book your flights based on that because I could be wrong. It has been at the weekend before too but not since Goblet of Fire. We will hopefully know the date a few months in advance.

That gives us a slight advantage if its on a weekday. The weekend premiere was absolute murder!

That gives us a slight advantage if its on a weekday. The weekend premiere was absolute murder!

Well personally I prefer a weekend just because it means less time off work, but I think a midweek Premiere would be best overall and would be better for us getting to and staying at the front.. It was a bit manic last time.

Well personally I prefer a weekend just because it means less time off work, but I think a midweek Premiere would be best overall and would be better for us getting to and staying at the front.. It was a bit manic last time.

I'm sure we can throw common sense out of the book as well.

As an idea, when it comes to the front, to stay there, simply hook arms for the last remaining hours until the stars that arrive, that way, the rude folk cant find an excuse to squeeze their way through :).

I'll be there!!!!! COUNT ME IN!!!

Also, any girls who need a place to stay... I have an apartment in the heart of London. And a car lol. I would be happy to host any girls who need it!!! (sorry boys!)

I have just been through the whole thread and have made two lists...

Those who have said they are coming...

Little Dave

dazza_stoke

yorkshire

start.a.revolution

Laura

toneofsurprise

Imagine

Hermione

R_HR_Forever

C’NB

pourlove

Maestro

Arie <3

Those who have shown interest..

msitmsit

Deux

Back when I was a mod, forgetting me was a ban-able offense :angry:

That's just what the public were told... trust me you don't want to make this guy angry :P

I would be happy to host any girls who need it!!! (sorry boys!)

You wouldn't want us anyway, Dave spends most of the night playing silly games trying to keep everyone awake :P

Also, any girls who need a place to stay... I have an apartment in the heart of London. And a car lol. I would be happy to host any girls who need it!!! (sorry boys!)

Awww come on!!!

:(

You wouldn't want us anyway, Dave spends most of the night playing silly games trying to keep everyone awake :P

Hide the sausage is a game? :P

Edited by Little Dave

Hi. I'm a newbie here but I've been lurking forever, including the previous Emma Watson Forum and had an account on that one that broke down compeletly but I cannot remeber my name at all! Sorry! I'm not very active nowadays at any forum (I've got a family,work and pets now) but I'm planning to become more active from now on.

Anyway. I am going to the DH part 2 premiere in London. I've pretty much planned this a very long time.So plz count me in. I've never been in London so its gonna be a blast.

So add me:

Little Dave

dazza_stoke

yorkshire

start.a.revolution

Laura

toneofsurprise

Imagine

Hermione

R_HR_Forever

C’NB

pourlove

Maestro

Arie <3

Trixie!!

It's probably been posted before, but when exactly is the premier? Because I'm free in July and I might be able to come if I've got money :P.

It will almost certainly be in July but we haven't got an exact date yet, we should know a few months before the date.

• 2 weeks later...

Although a bit early but has anyone good ideas about hotels and such in London, preferably not to far from where we have to be?

I have only had a quick browse but I was thinking of the Travelodge in Covent Garden, about 10 mins walk from Leicester Square.

If people are interested in sharing then you can get a family room (sleeps 3) for a saver (non refundable) rate of £65.75 (about £22 each) Normal (refundable) rate is £95.85 (£31.95 each)

A single and double room is the same price so sharing makes quite a big saving.

Travelodge is a chain hotel and pretty basic, but they are comfortable, en suite and you know what you are getting with them.

i may need to take you up on that offer if you dont mind? xxx