The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Meet Up For Deathly Hallows Part 2 London Premiere

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom told me I was allowed to go ONLY if I can get premier tickets.. How can I get them?

Unfortuntaly, I believe it's by invitation only, or you could try and win some in a competition, but I don't know of any yet. I'm guessing the chances are pretty slim though.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news!

For me anyway. I got picked for Scotland, and will be representing my country at the European and World Karate Championships this year.

Means I will be missing the Premiere, so I can save up my pennies for traveling over there :).

Have fun over there netherless guys! Tell Em I said hi hehe.

Good news!

For me anyway. I got picked for Scotland, and will be representing my country at the European and World Karate Championships this year.

Means I will be missing the Premiere, so I can save up my pennies for traveling over there :).

Congrats man !

Good news!

Congratulations, great news, it's about time Scotland did well at something :P

Who are we going to wake up in the middle of the night now?

Good news!

congrz on making in the team =)

anyone who finds out the real date please update :D maybe I can find out how to skip college :D I will try my best to come to London :D

• 2 weeks later...
Trafalgar and Leicester Square

Trafalgar and Leicester? :huh: Are they going to take red carpet pictures at Trafalgar and then start a walking procession to Leicester Square to see the movie?

The setup is certainly going to be interesting, it's going to be a lot harder to find the best place to be as there are also a number of ways from Trafalgar Square to Leicester Square.

Guess who's baaa-aackkk??? :ohyeah:

As my lovely gf said before, count me in! :D

I'll have to make some arrangements for work, but I'll figure it out :king:

Yeah, the Eurostar, you gotta love it!

Just a shame the other trains here don't run all night.

Last premiere (GOF) I had to leave way too early or I wasn't getting home once back in Brussels :sob:

Yay for the backness!!!!!!!!

I know you said no maybes but im a badass and going to say would love to come but have to wait for a date to confirm as my sons birthday is beginning of July, so don't want to abandom him, plus i'd need to see about babysitters ect.

so been speakin with some buddies lately and decided that were gonna be crazy an take the train from Liverpool - London so it gets us there just before midnight on the 6th, then make our way to Leicester Sq and wil b there for like 12.30. anybody wish to join us? haha people will start gathering from 3-4am anyway and therell be people campin out anyway

so been speakin with some buddies lately and decided that were gonna be crazy an take the train from Liverpool - London so it gets us there just before midnight on the 6th, then make our way to Leicester Sq and wil b there for like 12.30. anybody wish to join us? haha people will start gathering from 3-4am anyway and therell be people campin out anyway

I'll be thinking about you when I am tucked up nice and warm in bed :P

Early the next morning for me, arriving around 6am like last time.

I'm defiantly up for it.I'm travelling over from Ireland with my Dad but I told him he can leave me with some fans if I can find people to meet up with.I'm planning on arriving at Trafalgar square at 5am