The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Meet Up For Deathly Hallows Part 2 London Premiere

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but however it is THE last potter premiere, and supposed to be the best one yet ;) and i AM making cookies....there have i convinced you enough now?

yeah but however it is THE last potter premiere, and supposed to be the best one yet ;) and i AM making cookies....there have i convinced you enough now?

As tempting as the cookies may be :P, so is Stoke's chance of reaching the FA Cup Final for the first time in a near 150 year history, there is no way I am missing out.

I haven't decided yet, all depends on money closer to the time, unless you can convince my boss to give me a rise :P

i could attempt that but cant guarantee success..

anyhow --- about this premiere thing.

i am tempted to get a hotel now (because it looks like i might actually be going on my own) and was wondering if people wanted to share a hotel room, i found a travelodge family room 0.5 miles from leicester sq so within walking distance! for 60 so that would be £20 each -- anyone game?

i could attempt that but cant guarantee success..

anyhow --- about this premiere thing.

i am tempted to get a hotel now (because it looks like i might actually be going on my own) and was wondering if people wanted to share a hotel room, i found a travelodge family room 0.5 miles from leicester sq so within walking distance! for 60 so that would be £20 each -- anyone game?

You mean the one in Covent Garden? That's where I was thinking of staying too. You can't go wrong with Travelodge, basic but cheap.

If you want to wait until about 2 months before you may drop on and get a £19 room, family rooms sleep upto 4 so that's less than £5 each.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Myself and a couple of my friends are hoping to attend this, and I would very much love to be a part of the forum meet up (and get our way to the front :P)

I live in Kent, the county just below London and so I could offer accomodation to one, or maybe two people. Obviously I will need to talk to you extensively on the phone first and preferably, I would like to speak via webcame over skype. If this is of help to anyone, please let me know.

Is there any plan? Where to meet first? Dress code? Banner? Etc...

Thanks!

Sinéad.

(Ps. for anyone who may remember, I was a part of the original forums, years and years ago and my name was em's no.1 fan. I myself remember Dazza and Jo...but everyone else seems to have gone. If you remember me, please feel free to say hi :) )

^^^ I remember you, welcome back to the forum.

It would be nice if you can join us for the Premiere, although I am still not 100% sure myself, more like 50/50 for me at the moment, will know for sure before the end of June, just hope I can still find a reasonable priced hotel room by then.

I don't think there are any definite plans yet regarding meeting time, place etc.

• 4 weeks later...

So for anyone who has been before, what's the situation regarding going to the toilet and getting food etc? I'm not sure I'll camp, I might just get a late bus from Leeds and arrive down in London early in the morning, then just drink red bull to keep me going or maybe something stronger if it comes to it.

Last time it wasn't too bad and we were able to go to the toilet for most of the morning in the MacDonalds in Leicester Square right where we were waiting, then I just had to hold on until it all finished around 6pm. I knew it might have been a problem though so I didn't drink much, just minimal amounts throughout the day. As it's in Trafalgar Square this time I don't know what the situation will be like.

As for getting something to eat my advice is take some food with you, although London is one place you wont go hungry, there are hundreds of cafes, restaurants, fast food chains and other eateries in and around Leicester Square.

I am afraid to say that it's 99.9% certain that I won't be joining you for this, two trips to Wembley and another trip to London next month has bled me dry.

Okay, an update on behalf of me and R_HR_Forever. We will still be going to London around that date but we won't be attending the premiere. So while we'll be in the same city don't expect us to show up :P Although if you have a big banner with www.emma-watson.net with you we might be able to spot you if we pass by. (probably not :P ). I hope you all have fun though. I'm sure I will have fun in London!

Is there a good place to get info for the premiere, i.e start and end time, what to expect etc? I'm on a shoestring at the moment until I can get some student loan through later this year so i'll take my own food. I'm just a bit hesitant about the camping part. There's no chance I'm taking a tent, if I do sleep it'll end up being under an umbrella or something. But if it's not necessary, and I can arrive maybe 9am then I'll do that. Of course, trafalgar square is massive so they'll be lots of room, but I just hope when Emma arrives she goes around everyone hah. Would hate to miss out.

• 4 weeks later...