Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, nothing much. I'm so bored.

whats your name by the way?

:blush:

I just made chicken and avocado sushi... it kinda failed and fell out of the seaweed stuff, but it tasted nice. :mellow:

haha aaaw.

though i like neither avocado nor sushi... sounds like a weird combo haha.

:blush:

I just made chicken and avocado sushi... it kinda failed and fell out of the seaweed stuff, but it tasted nice. :mellow:

SUSHI!

whats your name by the way?

Richard, and yours?

haha aaaw.

Nah, avocado is commonly used with sushi. I love the mix fish + avocado. Tastes so good.

Hey guys, I need some ideas for my 20th birthday.. I'm trying to think of what kind of cake I should have .. problem is I'm going to Maine for my birthday. I'm sure there are bakeries up there.

^ It's hard to go wrong with any cake really... they're all great! :lol: A black forest cake with chocolate toping sounds awesome as I think of it right now though! :P

Oh, and on a separate and entirely different random note, here's a video that I can't stop laughing at. Yeah, I know I'm childish, but it's awesome none the less! :P:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxwOLbImcU

haha aaaw.

It's one of the best foods everrrr. The take-away sushi places here make delicious sushi, it's my diet food :P You should try avocado again, it's so yum! (Not when it's hard, and it's good for your skin!)

SUSHI!

Nah, avocado is commonly used with sushi. I love the mix fish + avocado. Tastes so good.

You're SO addicted to sushi :lostit: Whenever I mention it you yell :P

Hey guys, I need some ideas for my 20th birthday.. I'm trying to think of what kind of cake I should have .. problem is I'm going to Maine for my birthday. I'm sure there are bakeries up there.

How about... chocolate cake with white chocolate grated on top with Oreos sticking out the top? :mellow: I made that a couple of months ago, it was amazing.

Grrr I saw 2 Deathly Hallows buses last week, and I tried catching one today but I saw none :angry:

^ It's hard to go wrong with any cake really... they're all great! :lol: A black forest cake with chocolate toping sounds awesome as I think of it right now though! :P

Oh, and on a separate and entirely different random note, here's a video that I can't stop laughing at. Yeah, I know I'm childish, but it's awesome none the less! :P:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFxwOLbImcU

Black forest cake: best cake ever. I love it. :P

Can't watch the video >_>

You're SO addicted to sushi :lostit: Whenever I mention it you yell :P

SUSHI! :P

:rolleyes:

:mellow:

It's one of the best foods everrrr. The take-away sushi places here make delicious sushi, it's my diet food :P You should try avocado again, it's so yum! (Not when it's hard, and it's good for your skin!)

Grrr I saw 2 Deathly Hallows buses last week, and I tried catching one today but I saw none :angry:

i dont like fish :(

i heard about the skin part thiugh. did u try it?

:rolleyes:

:mellow:

i dont like fish :(

i heard about the skin part thiugh. did u try it?

I don't like some fish/all seafood :mellow: what about the skin? :P

YAY, DH NY Premiere today! I won't miss all of it this time because it's at 12pm, not in the middle of the night :D

I don't like some fish/all seafood :mellow: what about the skin? :P

YAY, DH NY Premiere today! I won't miss all of it this time because it's at 12pm, not in the middle of the night :D

lolo

i meant; did u put avocado on ur skin?

and ooo really so exciting. though ive no idea what time that is here.