• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my last exam today :o no more school ever!! just college :mellow:

Good luck with them! have fun at da beach! :o

LOL!!! *Tom used Bark* *it's not very effective* *Tom fainted*

*uses max revive on Tom* I really should teach you more moves :(

Oh really? You'll be in college now? Was i the only one who still thought you're 15? :P

I hadddd. I'm supah tanned :D

*uses max revive on Tom* I really should teach you more moves :(

Oh really? You'll be in college now? Was i the only one who still thought you're 15? :P

I hadddd. I'm supah tanned :D

Yeah give me some TMs!!! lol

College in September :P got ages to do nothing! :o I'm 16, master! :D

LOL, supah tanned! nice :P

HIII EVERYBODYYYYYYY

How areee youuu????????? :D

It's so weird posting here after so long I've been gone.

OOO!! I would really appreciate it if you could read my post in the A Very Potter Musical/Sequel thread!!! That would mean so much. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!!! :3m_sie:

bwahah. Insiders ftw. :P

Nothing much, finally summer breaks! You?

haha :P

Yayy good for you. Are you resting? :P Gave my second to last exam today, last one on Friday and then finally VACATIONS!! God i feel so tired, mentally and physically.

I alo can't wait for July 6th! 30 seconds to mars finally <3 <3 <3 Although i'm gonna suffer from post concert depression, for like MONTHS after :sob: , still i can't wait!

haha :P

Yayy good for you. Are you resting? :P Gave my second to last exam today, last one on Friday and then finally VACATIONS!! God i feel so tired, mentally and physically.

I alo can't wait for July 6th! 30 seconds to mars finally <3 <3 <3 Although i'm gonna suffer from post concert depression, for like MONTHS after :sob: , still i can't wait!

Well, I'm gonna play football tomorrow. :P And we actually were planing to join a gym, but now one of my friends wants to join a football club and not the gym, and I don't want that. So I guess I'll end up doing nothing. :P Nice! Good luck with your last one haha. You should sleep for a week. :o Are you going anywhere?

Sounds so boring... :P

Well, I'm gonna play football tomorrow. :P And we actually were planing to join a gym, but now one of my friends wants to join a football club and not the gym, and I don't want that. So I guess I'll end up doing nothing. :P Nice! Good luck with your last one haha. You should sleep for a week. :o Are you going anywhere?

Sounds so boring... :P

Awhh sucks. It's also boring going to the gym alone :/ Doesn't any other guy want to come with you?

Fanksss oh maaan just a week? Make it a month! :P haha yeeep. I'm going to an island called 'Santorini' with friends. But not for many days. You know, money :P How about you?

STFU IT'S SO NOT! :sob:

Awhh sucks. It's also boring going to the gym alone :/ Doesn't any other guy want to come with you?

Fanksss oh maaan just a week? Make it a month! :P haha yeeep. I'm going to an island called 'Santorini' with friends. But not for many days. You know, money :P How about you?

STFU IT'S SO NOT! :sob:

Yep. Well I guess we'll end up going to the gym, we'll see. :P

haha too long. :P Noice, sounds beautiful. :sob: haha stupid money. I guess I stay where I am, in the city-state of Berlin.

B-O-R-I-N-G