The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha good luck for today.

Dude i've been listening to "The rockafeller skank" for hours today haha. Reminded me of Fifa '99. Memories :3

haha thx. :P

No idea what that is. :mellow:

Dude I'm thinking to get reading glasses, should I get the design of the one I wear in the pic? :P

HARRY POTTER TONIGHT!!! :D i'm so excited and so hyper atm.

I hate the fact that there always gonna be kids/teenagers who will scream and laugh at the wrong times and of course comment loudly. That's why i hate premiers :(

And they don't show the film later at night, like they do with other movies, because apparently, APPARENTLY hp is a movie for kids.

I remember that girl last time commenting during the movie, "that movie sucks HP is for the children buhuhu too bad i spent my daddy's money on that" If i hear another one saying this i'm gonna kick it and i'm not even kidding :mellow:

But still, i'm so excited!

I hate the fact that there always gonna be kids/teenagers who will scream and laugh at the wrong times and of course comment loudly. That's why i hate premiers :(

And they don't show the film later at night, like they do with other movies, because apparently, APPARENTLY hp is a movie for kids.

I remember that girl last time commenting during the movie, "that movie sucks HP is for the children buhuhu too bad i spent my daddy's money on that" If i hear another one saying this i'm gonna kick it and i'm not even kidding :mellow:

w00t! Have fun.

Yeah, I hate when people talk while the movie is on. When I watched Paranormal Activity 2, there was always that humming. People couldn't shut up, only when there was a scary scene. <_<

Ahh lucky!!! It's out here too today! but it's so VERY expensive anddd no tickets grr -.- I wanna seee, have fun xD