The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that feeling! Let's trade kay? :sob:

Trololol we won't have money to pay for heat this year i can see it. And the teacher's payment went to 660 euros, when rent alone is around 400 euros. I'M MOVING OUT DAMNIT!

Ok. :sob:

Dayum. That's just insane. I wonder how long it'll take until they take the Greek government down. lol.

Also I heard that the Greeks start hating on Germany, burning flags and stuff (justified tho). :P

Edited by I am Not Purple

hahahaha dude you have no idea about this whole Germany hatred. No wait, Merkel hatred :P Αnd ofc the International Monetary Fund or whatever it's called. Every country that's asked help from them went bancrupt. Dude did you know that Russia had offered to volunteer and lend us money and we weren't allowed to accept so that we can get to the IMF and get ruined, eventually. I hate this goverment, i want them all dead with a painful death.

We want that traitor down, we can't stand him. He sold all our natural resources, he raised the taxes, and he added new taxes omg they're absurd. And you know what he said about all this? He said in 5 years Greece will be one of the richest countries :P I mean seriously someone soot that dumb freak to the head.

hahahaha dude you have no idea about this whole Germany hatred. No wait, Merkel hatred :P Αnd ofc the International Monetary Fund or whatever it's called. Every country that's asked help from them went bancrupt. Dude did you know that Russia had offered to volunteer and lend us money and we weren't allowed to accept so that we can get to the IMF and get ruined, eventually. I hate this goverment, i want them all dead with a painful death.

We want that traitor down, we can't stand him. He sold all our natural resources, he raised the taxes, and he added new taxes omg they're absurd. And you know what he said about all this? He said in 5 years Greece will be one of the richest countries :P I mean seriously someone soot that dumb freak to the head.

haha, sadly Germany is where all the bad stuff comes from in Europe. Our banks, industry and goverment. 'We' pretty much screw the rest of Europe up. I believe Ireland was doing quite well until the Deutsche Bank came...and now look where they are now. Yeah, don't get me started on Merkel. but trust me, things will get a lot worse. And it won't stop until people wake up and do something against it. And nope, didn't know that.

IKR? Freaking insane. TROLOLOL. Seriously?