The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

haha, sadly Germany is where all the bad stuff comes from in Europe. Our banks, industry and goverment. 'We' pretty much screw the rest of Europe up. I believe Ireland was doing quite well until the Deutsche Bank came...and now look where they are now. Yeah, don't get me started on Merkel. but trust me, things will get a lot worse. And it won't stop until people wake up and do something against it. And nope, didn't know that.

IKR? Freaking insane. TROLOLOL. Seriously?

I know the worse is yet to come. We practicall have monarchy. And i'm afraid of the world's reaction to all this. I mean yes we're fed up but i'm afraid of an upcoming "revolution" you know?

haha totally. Man he's really really dumb. And that's the most annoying thing of all. I can't stand how stupid he is or he's playing to be. And how the media supports him.

It's 6:14 pulled an all nighter again :P I'm always this hyper..until about 11pm. Then i'm like a zombie.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the worse is yet to come. We practicall have monarchy. And i'm afraid of the world's reaction to all this. I mean yes we're fed up but i'm afraid of an upcoming "revolution" you know?

haha totally. Man he's really really dumb. And that's the most annoying thing of all. I can't stand how stupid he is or he's playing to be. And how the media supports him.

It's 6:14 pulled an all nighter again :P I'm always this hyper..until about 11pm. Then i'm like a zombie.

But it would be good if a revolution breaks out.

Haha, yeah. Stupidity is really annoying.

lolol, I don't like all nighters anymore. :P You still drink too much coffee?

lolol, I don't like all nighters anymore. :PYou still drink too much coffee?

Need you ask? :P Yeah but it was more dbecause of other reasons.

I don't like them either now haha because there's no one awakee so i can chat here fb is dead and tumblr is pree empty as well :/ So i just end up playing any game or cleaning the house :P

Need you ask? :P Yeah but it was more dbecause of other reasons.

I don't like them either now haha because there's no one awakee so i can chat here fb is dead and tumblr is pree empty as well :/ So i just end up playing any game or cleaning the house :P

haha, I drink coffee everyday as well tho. You infected me!

Exacly, and b/c I feel like crap the next day. :P LOL cleaning the house? Don't you wake everybody up?