The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't you just LOVE when you find what you are looking for??? I just found this Christmas song I remember hearing last year sung by children and.... *sigh* so damn happy I found it. With nothing to go on. Did not remember song title, who sung it, any lyrics...

Youtube was good to me tonight. :yesyes:

tears are in my eyes and in shock... reading the Dec issue of Parents magazine and seeing in the Power of Parents section about a charity run by parents who lost a son to cancer... only to realize it's the same boy who had an article featured on him in the Feb 2008 issue. These parents lost their little boy this year and cannot believe it's that same kid. He was only 5 and was so adorable...

had to say this. RIP little Liam. <3

Doing that thing where I show up every six months or so and say hi and then no one's online so I leave and go back to Tumblr and forget for another six months.

Remember 2005 when these forums shaped my life? D:

Edit: Oh wow, I've only made 9 posts since the last time the forums rebooted. I'm a newbie :(

Edited by kiaranah

Doing that thing where I show up every six months or so and say hi and then no one's online so I leave and go back to Tumblr and forget for another six months.

Remember 2005 when these forums shaped my life? D:

Edit: Oh wow, I've only made 9 posts since the last time the forums rebooted. I'm a newbie :(

Not cool, Kiarawr, not cool.