The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not April fools, we actually need a change, and it's for getting better.

Look Emma is all around amazing. Funny, intelligent, talented, and utterly gorgeous. However, Matthew Perry is just undeniably the greatest person in the world.

Ah yes, I saw the announcement.

I heard this story yesterday I think that the wreck of the Titanic is now on the UN Monument list. And if anyone wants to anything with it they have to ask permission...what I'm wondering...why did they never tried to retrieve the ship...anyone know?

I heard this story yesterday I think that the wreck of the Titanic is now on the UN Monument list. And if anyone wants to anything with it they have to ask permission...what I'm wondering...why did they never tried to retrieve the ship...anyone know?

They did try. For a while, with the technology they had then, they couldn't find the second part. By the time that anyone thought of it, i think, it already was to rotted to retrieve. They have so many artifact from the ship so if they could retrieve it, they would have.

On a side note. An app just came out of the history of the titanic and it's so cool!!! I havnt gotten far with it yet, but anyone with something that has apps should check it out!

Man it's tough being good looking, every other guy hates me =/. It's just too hard when people perceive you as beautiful =(.

[/sarcasm]

I can't believe Samantha Brick.

omgahhh i wanna go fishing or somethin :P

You've made me want to go fishing now :rolleye: We go to this nice place just metres from the Harbour Bridge and the city is in the background, haven't been for ages. I'm terrible at it but it's fun anyway :P

You've made me want to go fishing now :rolleye: We go to this nice place just metres from the Harbour Bridge and the city is in the background, haven't been for ages. I'm terrible at it but it's fun anyway :P

ah, doesnt it sound relaxing :P

now i can't wait for summer vaca

• 2 weeks later...

If you were a balloon what would you do? Would you float? Would dance around in the sky? Would you pop O_O????