The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not good to make clowns sad. That's when they start following you around crying and you wonder when they'll go away, but they don't go away and then they stand outside your room at night and all you hear is the pitter-patter of their tears.

Ever have that experience where you are lying peacefully, and you get just the right kind of cozy, the type where you are all warm and fuzzy inside? And then a giant spider pops up with his god damn drooling fangs and he jumps in front of your face and you jump up all bat shit crazy and you quickly scan where the little fella fell so you can end his horrible ways only to get attacked by a mosquito which aids in the spider's escape so now you don't know where he's gone and will never be able to lay cozily in that spot again.

psssh ya me neither T_T :ph34r:

Don't care. ;(

Not thaaat much. Same bs. :P Sup? I knowww, you seem so busy. :sob:

I'm so sowwy, but I always have time for Wiwi :wub:

Omg I am going to have nightmares tonight!

Let's all spam Arie's profile with clowns and balloons :mellow:

It's not good to make clowns sad. That's when they start following you around crying and you wonder when they'll go away, but they don't go away and then they stand outside your room at night and all you hear is the pitter-patter of their tears.

You may not see me, but a tear just rolled down on my right cheek. Poor misunderstood little creatures.

Edited by Nekyia

Well, Lamborghini belongs to Audi and they are part of the Volkswagen Group who also owns Porsche. :P

Not technically-ish. Although Porsche is a subsidiary of the Volkswagen AG, Volkwagen only owns 49.9% stake in Porsche. On paper, Porsche for all intents and purposes is still an independent company, even if VW does have a big influence on their business. The relationship between Porsche and VW is unlike other AGs in the industry.

But yeah the Urus is definitely something I'd hold over the Cayenne. Heck I would prefer the Maserati Quattroporte over the Porsche Panamera.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Party in the chat right now, are you game?

Nobody replied to you. ;o

Not technically-ish. Although Porsche is a subsidiary of the Volkswagen AG, Volkwagen only owns 49.9% stake in Porsche. On paper, Porsche for all intents and purposes is still an independent company, even if VW does have a big influence on their business. The relationship between Porsche and VW is unlike other AGs in the industry.

But yeah the Urus is definitely something I'd hold over the Cayenne. Heck I would prefer the Maserati Quattroporte over the Porsche Panamera.

I stand corrected.

This is so freaking cute, i can't stop staring *.*

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk46/padme7979/tumblr_m3124ia4RJ1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!