The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brute mod?! But I'm all cuddly and stuff!!! :mellow:

I know man...There's a conspiracy, I shouldn't say this because they'll kill me, but Erik the truth is

• 2 weeks later...

Health and Safety announcement: Any Pirates with hooks must dull the point to avoid possible stabbing injuries, swords also must be dulled. Pirates with wooden legs must be careful at all times. Cannons must not be fired, they are for looking at only. Parrots and other animals must never leave their owners. No rum or other alcohol allowed on board the ship. For other safety information please ask you're nearest Health and Safety Pirate, thank you for complying.

• 2 weeks later...

Disney is paying $4.05 billion to buy Lucasfilm Ltd., the production company behind "Star Wars," from its chairman and founder, George Lucas. It's also making a seventh movie in the "Star Wars" series called "Episode 7," set for release in 2015, with plans to follow it with Episodes 8 and 9 and then one new movie every two or three years.

Disney is paying $4.05 billion to buy Lucasfilm Ltd., the production company behind "Star Wars," from its chairman and founder, George Lucas. It's also making a seventh movie in the "Star Wars" series called "Episode 7," set for release in 2015, with plans to follow it with Episodes 8 and 9 and then one new movie every two or three years.