The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

Yeah. I thought so as well but they care about everything, if you skip a class, they'll find out where have you been, what you did etc, for instance a girl in my class went to Moscow as she said to visit her grandma, later they found out that she went to the concert and her grandma didn't even know that she was supposed to come. They control you all the time >.< Strict and stupid rules, stupid system but it's a prestigious college, it was rly hard to get in, I must be a good girl. If you get a bad mark at control exams, they'll blame you and will force you to re-write, if you get a bad mark again, they'll talk seriously to you and you may get kicked out. And school? You skipped a class "aw bad, don't do it again" skipped again, they don't care, got a bad mark? who cares? It's your problem.

Haha really? Uni here is pretty much really loose. Except for the departments where you have lab exercise, like doctors and pharmasists and stuff. You can't miss the labs, or you instantly fail. But us, mostly theoritical departments, are very loose. You can miss like all the classes for an entire year and no one will say anything haha. I mean it's a massive class of 150+ people. Who notices you?

Geez they kick you out if you have a bad mark?

I mean here if you fail basis you just have to give that lesson again but that's all.

School on the other hand is really strict :s You skip class, they call at home and blah.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that first week isn't very fun. The first two days it's hard to eat any solid food (pudding and jello are the best). I wouldn't recommend trying to eat solid foot actually, I remember there being a bloody mess when I tried o.o. Of course I don't let anything come between me and food...and I mean anything...

Any who good luck :P.

I hope you get to come over here and to all those countries in Europe one day! and haha I honestly dont know anything about Fahrenheit - i'd have to google it to convert it! I'm going to England for the year in January, and apparently its snowing like MAD over there! So i'm very very excited - I LOVE snow! Even though i'm missing out on most of my summer...:P

Thanks! I'll be making it over in due time, I am sure. :D

Lol, I had to google to convert celcius to farenheit to understand what you guys were talking about. It was really confusing, at first, to read. Lol.

Good luck with the trip to England.

And whoever mentioned wisdom teeth being taken out (I STILL do not know how to put multiple quotes in my posts :o), I can relate on some level. Though I haven't had to remove wisdom teeth, I got into an accident involving sport almost 9 years ago and lost two front teeth (no joking, here!). I couldn't eat anything solid for weeks, because the pain was excruciating, or a week after I got them replaced.

Bummer.

oh :( well thank god its friday as always.

I am reading some interesting stuff on English breakfasts... people eat mushrooms and baked beans with eggs and sausge. sounds good Man i'm hungry looking at the internet LOL

Off to get my christmas tree now... still early but oh well

MCFLURRIES ARE BACK AT MCDONALDS ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ :D :D :ohyeah::ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah::yesyes:

In all my years going to a McDonald's, I seriously think that I have never tried a McFlurry. I've tried milkshakes (the last one I had was over a year ago, come to think of it). And, I have not had any food from McDonald's in over five months. You have just reminded me that I am long overdue for a visit. :yesyes:

On an unrelated note, it's 3am and I am still wide awake. This is a problem. Every time I get out of work late and by the time dinner is done, I still sit up listening to music.

GAH.

I think I might snooze. 'Night! ;)

I didn't eat McDonald's for around five years straight :D Neither did my sister, because we'd heard it's pretty unhealthy :P Now I've broken it and had McDonald's a few times this year. Still don't like it much.

kimerz

sup

:lostit:

Today during the break between my classes, I hung out with the two boys I usually do, they started talking about spiders and now I know much more than I wished I knew about those disgusting creatures that live in my state... apparently we have huge ones, and poisonous ones... :unsure: