The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a really good night tonight :) went to a Halloween party and had a right laugh....my son is officially fearless (almost) he'll wave at very scary monsters but doesn't like fireworks because they are too loud :P

What are you all up to?

Had a really good night tonight :) went to a Halloween party and had a right laugh....my son is officially fearless (almost) he'll wave at very scary monsters but doesn't like fireworks because they are too loud :P

What are you all up to?

Relaxing as always :P.

Awhhh too bad we don't celebrate Halloween over here. We miss out on so much fun

Well we have a similar dressing up thing on Feb, but still. Post pics about your Halloween costumes/ partiesss everyone. :D

SAME! SAME! SAME! SAME! SAME! -.- tho I thought about going to the club for a Halloween party, but there are no tickets left -.-

The underground tonight was full of ppl dressed up, was fun haha.

lol, if ppl would be dressed like that here, they'd be sent to psycho hospital.

Awhhh too bad we don't celebrate Halloween over here. We miss out on so much fun :(

Well we have a similar dressing up thing on Feb, but still. Post pics about your Halloween costumes/ partiesss everyone. :D

Awww that's a shame, I love Halloween.

There were loads of adults dressed up at this party, I was quite surprised I thought it was more for kids, but there were some amazing outfits.

Relaxing as always :P.

Best past time ever