The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going to the local zoo on Sunday, with a friend and her kids, as she is recently divorced, and i am still her friend. no, we are just friends, but i had met her through the ex, who no longer talks to me or my friends who knew him. i don't just stop being friends with someone, because of awkwardness due to relatives or ex-relatives.

• 2 weeks later...

a mother pushing her little one in a stroller, got stabbed repeatedly, in Boston, Mass. kid was unharmed, mom in intensive care, still alive i last read. what the hell is wrong with people?!

• 4 weeks later...

This topic is dying! :o
I am listening to my recording of my singing lesson and wonder why my speaking voice sounds so odd. I know it's with resonance and everything and that your own voice sounds very different in your head, but still I find it very striking. In my opinion I speak much higher than I realise...really weird.

I can't believe that I'm so bored and lazy on this sunday morning that I decided to read all 165 pages of RTD, could read 20+, understood that it's impossible, aww but it holds memories on its pages, previous forums too =(

i heard scratching at the back door, and thought oh damn, i forgot my cat was outside all day. i opened the door, and there she sat in front of the screen door, proudlly holding a large dead field mouse in her mouth. yuck. she plunked it on the porch floor, and strutted by me into the house. geez, woman, i feed you, clean your catbox faithfully, and this is how you show gratitude?!

the mouse is a gift. She is showing you that she loves you, too.

Don´t punish her for it. Best thing you can do is show her that you accept the gift, take it away and caress her.

the mouse is a gift. She is showing you that she loves you, too.

Don´t punish her for it. Best thing you can do is show her that you accept the gift, take it away and caress her.

i was just making a sarcastic funny. my cat is like a family member, lol :)

^ My cat doesn't know what a mouse is. lol.

What a busy day, I just need my beauty sleep right now, altho have to read some american literature but totally exhausted, all I want right now is a cool shower, cool glass of milk and long deep sleep... -_-

i was just making a sarcastic funny. my cat is like a family member, lol :)

good. Man this midday was not my best understanding time^^

To Imaginaton  then take your sleep. Better have some sleep then read something you can´t remember on the next day, because you was to exhausted.

To Imaginaton  then take your sleep. Better have some sleep then read something you can´t remember on the next day, because you was to exhausted.

ohh yeah, I feel constant lack of sleep eh.

Oh man! why ppl are so.. rude. A lot of russian ppl don't like our song for the eurovision, saying what a fat ugly cow. Yes. ofc, everyone has own opinion but excuse me? You care about someone's apperance rather than voice and a song? Or "she could be a little more undressed and dance" WHAT? It's not a dancing show. If you still expect that then I think you're watching the wrong thing. I personally fell in love with the song, the powerful lyrics which have a meaning unlike lots of other songs on the Eurovision, beautiful voice, not caring at all about her appearance, altho she's very charming. Ppl are so rude, I guess it's b/c they don't understand english, don't feel the lyrics, don't feel the language. Yeah how can you speak if you don't understand what the song is about. Pff. It makes me angry. The point of the song is "what if.. we stop fighting, stand together, we can change the world!" and instead of that ppl keep fighting and arguing. -.- Best of luck to Dina and ofc everyone else who's passed to the Grand Final, I'm exciiiteeeed! But as I can't vote for Russia, it's more likely I'd hope for Azerbaijan and Belgium. Also, I don't understand why Cascada is there, just like why we sent Bilan twice, he's already world famous pf and she's already a star and ESC is for the new talents and unknown singers. That's my point.

Edited by ~Imagination~

Cascada is there i think, because Germany had no other he thought he could send. I would have chosen another one, too.

To the rudeness. yeah it is rude, and it should be about the music, but yeah what can i say, nothing i fear. They said it and it is maybe there opinion. i´m not quite in this topic, because i´m not that interested in it. Was nice to see Lena once but now it is, i´m not that interested in it. 

Cascada is there i think, because Germany had no other he thought he could send. I would have chosen another one, too.

To the rudeness. yeah it is rude, and it should be about the music, but yeah what can i say, nothing i fear. They said it and it is maybe there opinion. i´m not quite in this topic, because i´m not that interested in it. Was nice to see Lena once but now it is, i´m not that interested in it. 

Ah yeah the thing that ESC is all about politics now rly sucks.

I drank a milkshake with a bad milk, well I didn't realise it was bad, it just tasted kinda weird, so I realised it was bad when my mom wondered why I drank overdue milk. Oh no -.-

thats a thing. don´t you look on the overdue date?

I never eat something if i haven´t checked it, but maybe that is something that depends on the fact, that our refrigerator isn´t well ordered all the time.  hmm