The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

thats a thing. don´t you look on the overdue date?

I never eat something if i haven´t checked it, but maybe that is something that depends on the fact, that our refrigerator isn´t well ordered all the time.  hmm

It was packed so no, normally I always look at the date, cause ugh being poisoned is terrible. Gladly I didn't feel sick.

Maaaaan, I HATE the neighbor way of voting SO MUCH! It's so unfair, like how can not Cyprus vote for Greece and Denmark for Sweden or Ukraine for Russia, that's so impossible not to -.- That's the worst thing about Eurovision and the ESC official fb gone crazy, 1000+ comments in sec's wow! Anyway, next time in Denmark..it's almost 3am :o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the rule is not that bad.

It helps not to use dependencies.

And at least, gratulation Denmark, i liked the song.

And once again it proves that ppl vote for the looks. Ukrainian song was about nothing, but she was called the hottest girl on the contest this year. And eh Finland???

what was that kiss in the end? bet they shocked the entire filming crew haha, when she was asked what was that, she said that it was a protest against her bf who didn't want to marry her so that's what happens when guys don't propose. Haha xD Finland was always known for making an unusual show.
I was simply astonished with the powerful special effects and the camera position in this norwegian perfomance :o Edited by ~Imagination~

Maaaaan, I HATE the neighbor way of voting SO MUCH! It's so unfair, like how can not Cyprus vote for Greece and Denmark for Sweden or Ukraine for Russia, that's so impossible not to -.- That's the worst thing about Eurovision and the ESC official fb gone crazy, 1000+ comments in sec's wow! Anyway, next time in Denmark..it's almost 3am :o

We've always known that Eurovision is about politics and not about talent, but at least Greece has only Cyprus as a support, not like 20 countries, like the Soviet clique or the Northern countries have. That's why they always win, not because they're talented.

As for Denmark it was not worhty of 1st place. It was a nice song, but definitely not #1 place material, IMO.

Edited by Lady Deadpool

We've always known that Eurovision is about politics and not about talent, but at least Greece has only Cyprus as a support, not like 20 countries, like the Soviet clique or the Northern countries have. That's why they always win, not because they're talented.

As for Denmark it was not worhty of 1st place. It was a nice song, but definitely not #1 place material, IMO.

That's why the political neighbor way of voting just won't stop. Why can't countries vote for the countries they liked, not b/c of political, geographical matter. Or looks.

I didn't even see Denmark until they predicted them the 1-st place, I didn't see them on the 1-st. Anyhow, Sweden had a lot of nice remembarable shows and interesting perfomances last night. And I was sure Dina would get the 5-th, not enough feeling in the voice, altho she tried hard and she has a magical voice and the atmosphere in the place was amazing, especially those lights on ppl's hands in the end <3

The Red arrows came to my city! Such a fantastic show! :D Too bad it wasn't properly advertised; not many people were aware. I thought we were being bombarded at first :P Was lovely though! So coordinated, bless.

The Red arrows came to my city! Such a fantastic show! :D Too bad it wasn't properly advertised; not many people were aware. I thought we were being bombarded at first :P Was lovely though! So coordinated, bless.

Nice! 

I've just found out that we had an Earthquake which was felt all over Russia, in my city as well :o however I didn't feel anything at all. Whoa why I always find out about news so late, 1-st, meteorite falling in the neighbor city, now an earthquake which is unusual for the place where I am, we don't even have a seismological station, tho I remember we had an earthquake many years ago, I was looking at the book shelf and it was shaking and I was scared :o As a result in my city, 1 historical building nearly collapsed.

One bad thing (not always) about my personality is stubborness. Oh, I'm so stubborn, if I'm told to do sth and I don't want to do it, I won't do it no matter what. If I don't like sth somebody says or it somehow hurts my feelings or touches my principles, I'll so put them in the place, I'll do everything to own them. -.- That makes me argue a lot. But I will never stand the judgement towards my feelings/principles/sensitive/weak spots.

Ever felt homeless and lonely? :(
I went home happy that I'll finally rest. Yea right, my parents went to the village and my keys stayed at home and I couldn;t get in, phone - discharged, neighbor let me call and mom said they're out of the city. And i was like ??? I have no keys and she said cant help it, will be back in 5 hours.. I planned to go shopping, so I went shopping... and I had no idea about time and I felt all lonely and sad and homeless, ...so after shopping I was sitting near my house..all alone.. parents came back at 9. The worst is that I have tons of hw. ...will  be doing it all night :'(

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i always find it rather shocking when some famous celebrity/star dies young or unexpectedly, because it is rather rare. Paul Walker of the Fast and Furious movies, died over the weekend, at 40 years old, in a car crash. sad. my condolences to the Walker family at this tragic time.