The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! was it? haha in Canada, it's July 31st rn.

I can't imagine what it would be like to grow up without reading the series.. but regardless my children are going to be reading it as a bedtime story for sure!

^ ahaha yup. :D last week i was reading the HP 1 to my niece, she's 3 years old. We're not done yet, she asks me 'can i be hermayee?' ahaha.

^ it is! the way she talks it was like she was pleading to be 'hermayee' aha. I kept on correcting her that it's Hermione, but she can't pronounce it alright :P and now she wants to have a wand. :mellow:

ahaha omgsh she's totally gonna love that! :lol: I'm gonna visit her again tomorrow, so i need to find a wand and will bring also my dvd of HP 1 first. Her mom's gonna kill me if i bought her stuff like that. Because her mom is into Dora than HP. :P

I can't find a wand so i had to brought my chopsticks then asks my niece to color it black with a marker aha. I'm very happy she's didn't get upset or what. :P

Sooooo, just got home from visiting my niece. How's everybody? ^_^

^ omgsh!!!!! :sob: i heard from the news that he has depression. that's what I heard, but idk I'm not good at listening lol <_< . i thought, he was overdosed on a pill :P aha i guess im wrong.