The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

............. :angry:

^Well maybe you won't be decapitated but... YOU'RE ON MY BLACK LIST OK! I know you're scared and you'll apologise, hmm! :sob:

I'm sorry....I'm sorry, please don't get me :sob:

What´s with this Dina spammer?

NO be careful, she's crazy!!!!!!

I'm sorry....I'm sorry, please don't get me :sob:

NO be careful, she's crazy!!!!!!

Awhhh I the mercifull uhm, poster of this Forum will forgive you *pat pat* Now, go and beat Maestro and Lena up and put some sense in them :sob:

In the meantime i just read about this study that men who stare at breasts more often show less heart problems, lower pressure etc and that they should stare at breasts for 10 minutes a day lol

Now even after they found out there was no suck study and all this is fake, still the majority of the men that were asked said they absolutely agree and that they're willing to do that :lol:

Edited by something better

Dina a SPAMMER????? :o:mad:

OUTRAGE!!!!!! PURE LIES I TELL YOU!!!!! I've kept quiet about a lot of things around here. I've bitten my lip and held my tongue during those moments when I felt this forum was beginning to pander to a political agenda and the corporate interests of it's most influential members. BUT THIS!!!!.... THISSSSS.... I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!! I will not idly watch this atrocity from the protection of my anonymous computer sanctuary in a tiny upstate New York hamlet.

I contest that we are witnessing all part of this forum's conspiracy to systematically seek and destroy the reputations of the few LEGITIMATE posters who lend their valued thoughts and opinions to our disenfranchised and marginalized masses. This is a conspiraccy of the powers that be to control our minds by engaging in these COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED SMEAR CAMPAIGNS on forum members like DINA!!!!!

So I cry out to all of you without a voice. To all those whom have suffered the burdens of this dictorial regime! Here my impassioned plea and take up your ARMS!!!! STAND WITH ME and START A REVOLUTION!!!!! Dina deserves to be vidicated and validated! Will you all stand silent in the shadow of these outrageous decrees?

anybody???? anybody??? :o

Edited by casualobserver

*Stretches* Good morning everyone, I hear Dina killed me?

Oh Kim Kim dead people don't stretch, dead people don't type. Dead people just..watch other people showering or something.

Dina deserves to be vidicated and validated! Will you all stand silent in the shadow of these outrageous decrees?

Exactly :sob: It's a such a huge burden to be awesome you know? People call you names, spammer and stuff :sob:

Awhhh I the mercifull uhm, poster of this Forum will forgive you *pat pat* Now, go and beat Maestro and Lena up and put some sense in them :sob:

HEY! Don't send other people to do your bidding!!! :o

And, no, you can't beat me up. :puh: I refuse! -calls- Maestro!!! HELP! -hides behind Maestro-

NOW WHAT, FOO'?!

:D

anybody???? anybody??? :o

:mellow: Anybody for what? I'm sorry, I read about decrees and revolutions about legitimaizing something and I got lost. :o

LOL.

So.

We have established that now Kim is an undead person who can type and stretch and doesn't watch people showering while behind a curtain.

Right, so who else is doing what? LOL. ^_^

'Cause I know I'm the one hiding behind curtains. :ohyeah:

haha.

Oh Kim Kim dead people don't stretch, dead people don't type. Dead people just..watch other people showering or something.

Tell that to this little punk named Casper...Friendly my ass!

TL:DR

TS:DR :P

Exactly :sob: It's a such a huge burden to be awesome you know? People call you names, spammer and stuff :sob:

Don't let their jealousy bring you down. Simply exhalt in your superiority and genius! :ohyeah:

But this dead person is awesome and can do both of those things.

You can type and watch people shower at the same time? :o I have the ability to type and shower at the same time! -closes shower curtain- :blush:

:mellow: Anybody for what? I'm sorry, I read about decrees and revolutions about legitimaizing something and I got lost. :o

LOL.

So.

We have established that now Kim is an undead person who can type and stretch and doesn't watch people showering while behind a curtain.

Right, so who else is doing what? LOL. ^_^

'Cause I know I'm the one hiding behind curtains. :ohyeah:

haha.

Oh believe me, I watch people shower behind a curtain :king: Lol jk.

And I've been dead for a loooong time, because of Dax, this isn't the first time I've died :P

Oh believe me, I watch people shower behind a curtain :king: Lol jk.

And I've been dead for a loooong time, because of Dax, this isn't the first time I've died :P

:lol: Padfoot. LOL. That made me chuckle.

Well, then we be twins. :mellow: Wth!

:angry:

haha.

I like pillows :mellow: maybe because I'm so tired. And I had Turkish coffee two hours ago. :doh:

Who thinks it'd be nice to have a Dementor as a pet?

Humm. If that meant I could use a Dementor against others, then I'd go for it!

cough cough- Dina -cough cough-

:yesyes:

My evill poooddddlleeee is here! GO BITE LENA NOW!!

Humm. If that meant I could use a Dementor against others, then I'd go for it!

cough cough- Dina -cough cough-

:yesyes:

*Unleashes my dementor as well* GAME'S ON!! Place your bets people! :o