The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit i just noticed that sounded a bit weird. :mellow:

I have to say, I think it's even weirder that you pointed out that it was weird thus confirming out suspicious of the implied meaning o.o.

I have to say, I think it's even weirder that you pointed out that it was weird thus confirming out suspicious of the implied meaning o.o.

Suspicious is not a synonym of weird okay weird is.. how do you say it, uhm.... pointing out weird things you've said is..kinda uhmm...Wadup Dax?

do you want to upgrade quickly in maple story?why not Buy Maplestory Mesos to enlarge your enquipment?our website sellCheap Maplestory Mesos and provide all kinds of service.get going!you will get more discount when you Buy Maplestory Mesos from us.

These things would work a lot better in luring people to their website if the grammar was correct.

I know this was from awhile ago, but I just wanted to say it :P

Edited by ckravitz

Suspicious is not a synonym of weird okay weird is.. how do you say it, uhm.... pointing out weird things you've said is..kinda uhmm...Wadup Dax?

Wow, looking back my sentence had a lot of spelling mistakes T_T. Thanks Dina :sob: (cries in a corner).

And I'm super cool as usual B)