• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how, but when I woke up I saw this in my room. :unsure:

*opens spoiler tags with shaking hands*

*EYES WIDE OPEN* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*faints*

*revives after 5 minutes looks at sig again*

*tears up* I love you Lindy so much :sob: :sob:

I have the prettiest, the kindest, the bestest and most talented daughter in the world :sob:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU LOAAAAAVVVV <3

Schoolworks suck! But, being lazy is cool ;O By the way, that quote in your signature, is from you or from Emma?

I'm not sure where I got the quote from, but either way I agree with it :)

*opens spoiler tags with shaking hands*

*EYES WIDE OPEN* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*faints*

*revives after 5 minutes looks at sig again*

*tears up* I love you Lindy so much :sob: :sob:

I have the prettiest, the kindest, the bestest and most talented daughter in the world :sob:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU LOAAAAAVVVV <3

:blush:

Dina, all your compliments.. :sob: they tear me up so much. <3

honestly I don't think I could ever find somebody that's as thoughful, kind, and intelligent as you. and believe me I've searched a lot of places. the fact that I can't actually see you in real life makes me really mad. you are someone that I know I'd love to know in real life, and when I'm able to be able to make my own decisions and travel anywhere in the world, I'd go and meet you first. and believe me, I'll give you the biggest hug anyone will have ever given you.

you're amazing and I am so glad I have such a talented person like you to look up to like a role model!

Dina, all your compliments.. :sob: they tear me up so much. <3

honestly I don't think I could ever find somebody that's as thoughful, kind, and intelligent as you. and believe me I've searched a lot of places. the fact that I can't actually see you in real life makes me really mad. you are someone that I know I'd love to know in real life, and when I'm able to be able to make my own decisions and travel anywhere in the world, I'd go and meet you first. and believe me, I'll give you the biggest hug anyone will have ever given you.

you're amazing and I am so glad I have such a talented person like you to look up to like a role model!

EW FORUMERS SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A PERSON LIKE HER^ ON HERE!

I really don't know what to say. :sob: Especially the last sentence means the world to me <3 In real life or behind a screen you're always be one of the most important people for me and i'm always gonna stand by you side <333

EW FORUMERS SEE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A PERSON LIKE HER^ ON HERE!

I really don't know what to say. :sob: Especially the last sentence means the world to me <3 In real life or behind a screen you're always be one of the most important people for me and i'm always gonna stand by you side <333

we all know that you're the reason why everyone comes back to the forums :D

you're a ray of sunshine and you shine light on everyone's lives! especially mine.

so how are you today? :D

we all know that you're the reason why everyone comes back to the forums :D

you're a ray of sunshine and you shine light on everyone's lives! especially mine.

so how are you today? :D

Ily <3

It's actually 3:14 am haha but i'm staying up late since tomorrow i have no uni and i'm gonna wake up late wooot. How about you sweets?