The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate my hair :sob:

Awhhh why sweety? :o Your hair's straight and shiny and have a wonderful color! Go go go have a hair cut you'd like, you'll love it after :P

Ugh Tumblr and it's over capacity!! :sob:

Edited by something better

It's just that every time I straighten it, by the afternoons it looks like rubbish again :tongue0020: and it's never the way I want it whenever I get a haircut. I think it's just hopeless. :(

Awhh stupid hair and humidity will be the death of us :sob: Well, i always used to go to the hairdressers and showed them a pic of the specific haircut i wanted lol so they did it right.

Awhh stupid hair and humidity will be the death of us :sob: Well, i always used to go to the hairdressers and showed them a pic of the specific haircut i wanted lol so they did it right.

that's a very good idea.. maybe I should do that next time

EXCEPT THE FACT THAT I feel like whatever you do to my hair, it'll just somehow go back to being bad looking hair! :angry:

that's a very good idea.. maybe I should do that next time

EXCEPT THE FACT THAT I feel like whatever you do to my hair, it'll just somehow go back to being bad looking hair! :angry:

Ahaha nooo they won't! You should ask them what products to use and how to make it look like you want it everyday. Well, of course they're gonna be those really bad hair days that i face pretty often :P in which case just lift them up somehow and don't worry haha. Besides you have an amazingly pretty face, hair up will look so good :o

Ahaha nooo they won't! You should ask them what products to use and how to make it look like you want it everyday. Well, of course they're gonna be those really bad hair days that i face pretty often :P in which case just lift them up somehow and don't worry haha. Besides you have an amazingly pretty face, hair up will look so good :o

I don't know I'm pretty self-conscious about how I look right now :unsure: but thanks Dina!

and the thing is my mom won't buy me those hair products because she thinks it'll ruin my hair even more. I guess I just have to rely on... chance? lol

I don't know I'm pretty self-conscious about how I look right now :unsure: but thanks Dina!

and the thing is my mom won't buy me those hair products because she thinks it'll ruin my hair even more. I guess I just have to rely on... chance? lol

Yeah that's true. Whereas those products can help or protect your hair from the constant straightening, on the other hand the use of them from a really young age can ruin your hair.

Yeah that's true. Whereas those products can help or protect your hair from the constant straightening, on the other hand the use of them from a really young age can ruin your hair.

well I'll see if I can find a well made product that won't ruin my hair.

off topic, TUMBLR IS DOWN AGAAAAIN.....

Awhhh why sweety? :o Your hair's straight and shiny and have a wonderful color! Go go go have a hair cut you'd like, you'll love it after :P

Ugh Tumblr and it's over capacity!! :sob:

well I'll see if I can find a well made product that won't ruin my hair.

off topic, TUMBLR IS DOWN AGAAAAIN.....

TUMBLR IS BEEN A BITCH LATELY!!!

im like