The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Random Things Discussion

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sob:

Crying doesn't help maaaan, say i am beautiful, SAY I AM EFFING BEAUTIFULLL!!

lolol I'm only an object? :sob:

Puhh you know you like it :P How areeeeeeeeeeeee you feeling today? Better? ;O Was a really lonely night without you yesterday :sob:

HAAAPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAAYYYYY TO THEEEE WEASLEYYY TWINSSSSSSSSSS :D lol

Crying doesn't help maaaan, say i am beautiful, SAY I AM EFFING BEAUTIFULLL!!

Puhh you know you like it :P How areeeeeeeeeeeee you feeling today? Better? ;O Was a really lonely night without you yesterday :sob:

HAAAPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAAYYYYY TO THEEEE WEASLEYYY TWINSSSSSSSSSS :D lol

You're beautiful. :P

hahah finee I do. xD Uhhh I'm feeling a little better. Still not perfect but at least I don't feel like puking anymore. I had to again when I went to bed. :mellow: Awww, how long did you stay? :sob:

hahah finee I do. xD Uhhh I'm feeling a little better. Still not perfect but at least I don't feel like puking anymore. I had to again when I went to bed. :mellow: Awww, how long did you stay? :sob:

Awhhh ughh i hate puking, i feel like i can't breath! Glad you're better. Did you visit any doctors? Or it was something you ate after all? Ughhh i stayed until uhm 3+ am? haha It was only Will and I and then i brb and karen came and then left and then i was all alone and when i came back i was like "...woooookayyy" lol But eek i slept for about 10 hours today haha

PS. I'm creating a tumblr account for you. I'll choose the theme, bio, photo EVERYTHING!!!

Edited by something better

Awhhh ughh i hate puking, i feel like i can't breath! Glad you're better. Did you visit any doctors? Or it was something you ate after all? Ughhh i stayed until uhm 3+ am? haha It was only Will and I and then i brb and karen came and then left and then i was all alone and when i came back i was like "...woooookayyy" lol But eek i slept for about 10 hours today haha

PS. I'm creating a tumblr account for you. I'll choose the theme, bio, photo EVERYTHING!!!

Yeah, I hate it too. >_< Nahh, I don't need a doc with something like that. I only go if it's something REALLY bad. Well I'm sure I ate something bad, prolly some milk product or something with eggs. Aww, poor you! haha I slept less. :P

PFF and then what? :P

^LMAO less? Gosh i'm such a lion! :P

And thenn the first week you're just going to reblog some photos and feel bored, and then POOF! You'll join Heaven :mellow: (..i'm overreacting don't i? :P ) You're gonna follow blogs with pictures/posts you like and you'll see them all up you dashboard (news feed) and you'll laugh alone in your room.

:mellow:

^LMAO less? Gosh i'm such a lion! :P

And thenn the first week you're just going to reblog some photos and feel bored, and then POOF! You'll join Heaven :mellow: (..i'm overreacting don't i? :P ) You're gonna follow blogs with pictures/posts you like and you'll see them all up you dashboard (news feed) and you'll laugh alone in your room.

:mellow:

I don't knowww, I guess arround 10 hours maybe. The night sucked anyway. :P

You do. XD Dude it sounds so boring haha.

LOL laughing alone in my room...I do that often. :P

Edited by I am Not Purple

lolol weirdo.

I bought rice pudding. <3

WHHH GAWDDDD I have so many ideas for your bio haha UGHHH but i don't want to write like a whole story! mm tell me somethings you like.

YUM YUMMMM GIMEEEE

PS: remind me that latin quote from the name of the rose?

Edited by something better

WHHH GAWDDDD I have so many ideas for your bio haha UGHHH but i don't want to write like a whole story! mm tell me somethings you like.

YUM YUMMMM GIMEEEE

PS: remind me that latin quote from the name of the rose?

Uhhh write a whole story. :P I like a lot. :mellow:

COME HERE!

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.